Home General Discussion

Back in town

Hey guys, I'm back on the forums after a little summer break at home! Traveled the US a little, smoked a couple nice sticks (Ghurka Grand Reserve=Top 5 favorite cigars!!!), but im happy to say im back at school and life's calmed down a bit. Anything crazy happen while ive been gone? I hear Cain is now coming in a nub size, anyone try that one yet?

-Patrick

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Welcome back among the BOTLS brother. A sniper took pot-shots at brothers all across the country, and then Jigsaw put some BOTLS in very nasty situations. There have been some serious F'ing bombs flying around lately (like... 60+ sticks) and a lot of good stuff has come out lately. I haven't personally had a Cain NUB, but there are a lot of good things being said. But yeah, welcome back bro.
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    God damn! Haha i need to read up on the trades section. Thats hilarious, I havent heard of this jigsaw character yet!
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    - New MOW Virtue = delicious

- New 5 Vegas Gold Maduro = delicious

- AJ's newest release, San Lotano, sounds delicious (only Alex (Svenson) has reviewed this new stick, so check out review forum for all 3 wrappers (maddy, habby, and conny))

- New MOW Armada sounding delicious (only kuzi's smoked/reviewed it, so head on over to his thread for the 411 on this new badboy)

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I have the Habano and maduro...even though im a maduro fan...gotta say i love the habano in this...shoot me ur addy and ill send u one of each...im feeling generous tonight
    Wait . . . wut?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Lucky...lol. Looks like Joe's offering you a San Lotano. Lucky ***
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Or a Cain NUB... Habano and Maduro...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Either way, still stuff I want to try lol.
    I was offerin pnaylon as a welcome back lol
    better yet i want to make this more fair.....go to trades passes and bombs...guess what stick im smoking tonight and first person to get it will get something from me..!!!
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    Thanks a lot Joseph!

xmacro, Ive had the 5Vegas original, A, and AAA, and the only one i really liked was the original. Would you say the gold maduro is worth picking up a couple?
    Ah, comparison-wise, I can't help ya; I'm not a fan of the original, or the Gold, but for whatever reason, the Gold Maduro clicks with me. Head on over to the Reviews forum; I think there's 2 or 3 threads about it with reviews/thoughts on this cigar. Anyway, talk to Kelly; she (he?) ran a deal on sampler packs of the Gold Maduro last Saturday that was just awesome, so s/he may run it again
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome back man!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome back bro
  • where u go again bro....sent u some cigars as a bomb yet no response????
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Welcome back Patrick! Hope you had a great summer! What classes are you taking this semseter?