Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Self Reviews at work....

Working on mine as we speak. Anyone else have to do these? Really takes the pressure of your boss huh? They dont have to do much, and still get to give you only a .5% raise......

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange. If you can recommend yourself for promotion and a 25% raise!! Why not.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    I have to do one every year. dont really get why. havent got a raise in three years and dont think one will be coming ever again! so i dont know why they waste my time and their money
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Hell, we have to do them quarterly, and they keep changing the metrics we are supposed to grade on. PITA.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    We are doing them every 6 months and they will kick your behind good when money is available for a raise and give you miraculous ones when no money is available
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I have my meeting tomorrow. The employees fill it out first and then the employee meets with their boss to discuss the results.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Maybe I'm lucky cause on my last one my director gave me all the highest scores.
    Hopefully this will show up at some point in my pay check.

• Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Goldy:
    I have my meeting tomorrow. The employees fill it out first and then the employee meets with their boss to discuss the results.
    Same with me, my boss actually gave me higher marks than I gave myself and I got 3.5 percent...guess I should be happy with that.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Luko:
    Goldy:
    Same with me, my boss actually gave me higher marks than I gave myself and I got 3.5 percent...guess I should be happy with that.
    3.5% I dont even understand this number!! :)
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Ours is strictly for calulating bonuses and they fall between 7.5-15% Raises are determined from some black magic and are usually much much lower because bonuses are cheaper for the company.