Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Christopher Walken fans....

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    lol, christopher walken is definitely the weirdest guy in Hollywood. I need more cowbell!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    what he said ! More Cowbell! I have a Video I shot at the Scorpions Concert a couple weeks ago when Klaus Miene was playing the cowbell in a Song and You can here me tell my wife MORE COWBELL! ROTFLMAO ... That Blue Oyster Cult Clip on SNL is one of the Best and Most repeated EVER!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    what he said ! More Cowbell! I have a Video I shot at the Scorpions Concert a couple weeks ago when Klaus Miene was playing the cowbell in a Song and You can here me tell my wife MORE COWBELL! ROTFLMAO ... That Blue Oyster Cult Clip on SNL is one of the Best and Most repeated EVER!
    I took my dad to that tour for fathers day!!! Amazing concert!!!!
  • Options
    GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    Krieg:
    lol, christopher walken is definitely the weirdest guy in Hollywood. I need more cowbell!
    No way, Busey takes the weirdest guy title anyday.
    Proof: Strange Interview About 20 seconds in is when the crazy takes over.

• Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Gentleman:
    Krieg:
    No way, Busey takes the weirdest guy title anyday.
    Proof: Strange Interview About 20 seconds in is when the crazy takes over.

yeah busey is way the hell outta his mind!
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    A buddy and I would always get in trouble in math class for doing our "continental" imitations - "it's like a fine champagne..."
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Christopher Walken is a funny guy, his inflecton is classic. Gary Busey, otoh, is funny too. Funny in a nervous smile, elbow the wife, wrap your arm around her while nodding and backing away kinda funny.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

I love Walken! I really love Jay Mohr impersonating walken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwbdolpiS7U

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Funny, I was just telling my wife that CW was the creepiest guy in Hollywood...and guess what question was on Jeoprady that night..."Creepiest guy in Hollywood..." "Who is Christopher Walken!" LOL I *** you not.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:

I love Walken! I really love Jay Mohr impersonating walken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwbdolpiS7U

That was funny. Jay Mohr is one of those guys I had never heard of and I wasn't sure how good he'd actually be until I watched a stand-up special of his and laughed my ass off the whole time. Good stuff.
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    dude, busey needs to lay off the coke.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    jihiggs:
    dude, busey needs to lay off the coke.
    He's supposedly sober now a days and weirder than ever!