Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Kind of a downer

So, I found out this week that I'm not going to be able to go to school this semester. I kinda go dicked over by my dad's book keeper as she was supposed to reconsile his books for tax purposes over a month ago and still hasn't shown up to do it. So, I could not do my FAFSA. I'm 23 and need the "family" contrbution. I'm kinda bummed out, I just really, really want to finsh school. I should be a doctor for as long as I've been in school.

Comments

• Options
    GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    I know how you feel. The school keeps saying I'm fine but they keep sending more paper work that needs to be done. Basically monday I'm going to class and if they tell me to go home then I'll be off a semester as well. FAFSA paperwork pisses me off so much.
  • Options
    Worst part of school!!! EVER!!!! Last fall was the first time I had to fill out a FAFSA. I started school and didn't recieve my aid until almost midterms.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I didn't graduate college until I was 29+, so hang in there. It's hard after a few years off.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I'm 27 and haven't graduated yet.... I'm not going right now, but still.... No Degree on my wall