Home General Discussion

Whats your fav cohiba?

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
I have only smoked the red dot but I wanted to see if you guys thought there were others that are better. I think its a brand I have stayed away from due to the buzz around it but I'm interested in trying a few if they come highly recommended.

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    NON ISOM, Cohiba Black, love this stick and it will ALWAYS be in my humi....
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Diamondog:
    that seems to be my opinion too
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've tried some of the ISOM versions, but not the Dominican ones. The prices always seemed a bit high.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    The Red Dot got me into cigars...
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

+1...... and the red dot rocks also.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    KCW:
    The Red Dot got me into cigars...
    +1
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Red Dot, Black, ISOM, I love them all ! If I could only smoke one brand of cigar for the rest of my life I would pick Cohiba I simply love them !
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I really like the Red Dot and just worked out a trade with DiamondDog for some Blacks. Can't wait to try em.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Red Dots are great too, I always stock my Hibas when in DR...nothing like firing up one of these bad boys in the bar with a chica on the left and a chica on the right and a condo full of chicas for the night! lol