Home General Discussion

Man O'War..

2»

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    It may not have the ring gauge, I'm drawing from a pretty decayed memory. I would personally love to see a Brazilian wrapped blend of the ruinition.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    MoW Nub and MoW Brazilian wrapper? Oddjob? Zulu?
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Just thought I'd share a pic of the family for the holidays Photobucket
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    PsychoSJG:
    Beautiful!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    PsychoSJG:
    Beautiful!
    Wow what a great looking family!!!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    betasynn:
    It may not have the ring gauge, I'm drawing from a pretty decayed memory. I would personally love to see a Brazilian wrapped blend of the ruinition.

Holy crap dude!! What an awesome idea!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    PsychoSJG:
    Some of those look awfully familiar ;) lol
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    Haha, yup. Without your help, Uncle maduro would never have made it. Actually, I think he's prob gunna have a permanent residence in my box, as I cant seem to light up the only one I'll be able to enjoy. Thanks again for em
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    Haha, yup. Without your help, Uncle maduro would never have made it. Actually, I think he's prob gunna have a permanent residence in my box, as I cant seem to light up the only one I'll be able to enjoy. Thanks again for em
    It was my pleasure brother! I was happy to hook you up and welcome you to the forum!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    It was my pleasure brother! I was happy to hook you up and welcome you to the forum!

We just need to have a huge herf and everyone that has a maduro smoke them then. Perfect excuse to smoke them say...2 years from now? :P
    t_evan50:
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    PsychoSJG:

We just need to have a huge herf and everyone that has a maduro smoke them then. Perfect excuse to smoke them say...2 years from now? :P
    I'm there!!!
  • ShotgunJohn:
    docbp87:
    PsychoSJG:
    Beautiful!
    +1
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    RaschNuts:
    ShotgunJohn:
    docbp87:
    PsychoSJG:
    Beautiful!
    +1
    count me in
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had anybody bought a box yet? If so, does your box smell like acetone?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    I'm always willing to smoke a few to verify this buddy. You have my addy?
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I have no allegiance to any B&M and only partial allegiance to this site. Delivered price is very important to me. I love MOW
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    I have a box of Toro's sitting in the humi now and it doesn't smell like Acetone. Is this smell inside the box or outside?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    I have a box of Toro's sitting in the humi now and it doesn't smell like Acetone. Is this smell inside the box or outside?
    Got my 5-pack deal today, They smell good! I can't wait to try one, but may not be able to buy more any time soon. Anyone had one right off the truck?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    So how does one go about getting some MoW maduros without buying the Warchest?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    So how does one go about getting some MoW maduros without buying the Warchest?
    I asked Jeff a while ago (when he still was working here, obviously) and he said they might be getting them in to sell as singles. I would say an email to The Bread might find you the answers you seek. In fact, I might email him right now and see what he says!
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    there are a few maduros coming in but they will not be online. i broughty them in mainly for us to smoke around the office but we should have enough to let a few go. might be in stock after the first of the year. need to check with the factory. great smoke.