Home General Discussion
Options

JDN owned by Jonathan Drew?

Is this right? This article has me confused. If so, it's news to me!!!

Comments

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Yup. JDN is a line owned by Drew Estates. They have a pretty big cache of cigar lines. The Liga Privadas are their best, by far.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    lilwing88:
    Yup. JDN is a line owned by Drew Estates. They have a pretty big cache of cigar lines. The Liga Privadas are their best, by far.
    I knew they had multiple line extensions, including LVH, but had no idea on the JDN. Damn, gotta quit bashing DE, lol. The Antano and Antano Dark Corojo are two of my favorites, and the LP9 I had was good, but maybe not worth full retail.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Yea I knew about this a couple years back I think. Im glad JdN is still around though. I think if DE didnt own them JdN wouldve been broke.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Me thinks jsaint hit it right on the money. Dr. Alejandro Cuenca is the blender / guy who brethed new lide into this old line but i think drew estate cut him the check allowing him to do so. I hate drew estate(minus the LP) but the Antano is pretty much my #1 cigar. Wold you believe i still havent had the dark corojo.....project for tomorrow...
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Me thinks jsaint hit it right on the money. Dr. Alejandro Cuenca is the blender / guy who brethed new lide into this old line but i think drew estate cut him the check allowing him to do so. I hate drew estate(minus the LP) but the Antano is pretty much my #1 cigar. Wold you believe i still havent had the dark corojo.....project for tomorrow...
    need to get on that. It's like smoking a medium rare steak. Great cigar, full-flavored and full-bodied.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    what are you smoking in your new Avatar? It looks HUGE.......
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    It looks HUGE.......
    I get that a lot..
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    cabinetmaker:
    Fourtotheflush:
    It looks HUGE.......
    I get that a lot..

Ready
    ready
    ready
    Wait for it

I saw that coming

• Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    what are you smoking in your new Avatar? It looks HUGE.......
    LFD coronado corona gorda, 7x60. I had already ashed once at that point.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Damn, gotta quit bashing DE, lol.
    Hater

ACIDs suck, but just about everything else that DE does i have liked.
    for those that have not tried La Vieja Habana, check em out. they are a great smoke on the cheap. try the habano first.

• Options
    Another thumbs up for La Vieja's. They're a mixed filler but a good smoke just the same.
  • Options
    tkohlertkohler Posts: 70
    I'm unable to view the page on smokinghotcigarchick (site seems down), anyway I'm not sure Drew Estates *owns* JdN, but is the distributor for JdN in the US, according to this - http://www.joyadenicaragua.com.ni/aroundtheworld.html Either way, I'm waiting on a box of Cabinetta Serie, if my local B&M ever gets them in...