Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

JSNAKE....u awesome botl blew up my dog!

my mail man dropped the box in front of my door, and my dog went to sniff it and it blew up! thanks for the vet bill! lol

In all seriousness....he hit me with a awesome bomb today just cuz....here is a list...yes list, of stuff i got

argense white label
espinosa y ortego-murcielago
petrus-reposado
perdomo factory second
cao cameroon
gran habano #3
GURKHA NINJA!
gurkha castle hall
declaration--i never heard or seen this before
hoya de Monterrey reposado which looks so amazing
gurkha legen
xikar habano colorado corojo which i wanted to try
Chess extreme-also never seen before
Africa by don lino-smells amazing
a nica libre

Oh did I mention my GURKHA PIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, your such a awesome and generous guy....thank you so much for everything u have given to me....i am stoked to try them all one day!!!!

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit, jsnake! There's quite a few things on that list I've never heard of, but the rest sounds great! And a Gurkha Ninja! Lucky Joe lol. Huge bomb, stick lottery, and now this. He's gonna need a huge humidor.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i ordered up two humidors last night but dont think that will even work...give me a couple months and ill either build my humidor with waxing moon building the trays, or ill just order one
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    You are cleaning up brother! Very well deserved!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    There are several in there I've never heard of either. Sweet! Nice bomb, Jake!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Murcielago is from EO Brands who make 601 & Cubao - from my personal box given to me by Eddie Ortega

Declaration is an awesome new stick from Jameson - IPCPR

Hoya de Monterrey - IPCPR

Gurkha Ninja - IPCPR

Chess Extreme - IPCPR

My way of saying thanks for organizing that massive bombing on me. Thought you would appreciate some of those.
  • Options
    appreciate....dude...i love them to death...i love having unique cigars my friend...and my gurkha pin is awesome...is that something they only pass out at events like that?
  • Options
    As far as I know. Kaizad gave me a few of them. I also got 2 Gurkha coins and my 15 year aged Gurkha Cellar Aged cigar.
  • Options
    sweet....im stoked about it to be honest....when I get a cabinet ill have it hanging from the top of it to rep my gurkha love! lol....and u are lucky with those gurkha coins and that awesome 15 year aged cellar bro!
  • Options
    Wait until you see my Gurkha Black Ops box when I get it in.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Nice hit, Jake. Looks like Joey's had the cigar version of Katrina (too soon?).
  • Options
    wait until I come to your house and steal it to! lol
  • Options
    I stab u with the D2 knife located in the top. It also comes with another Gurkha coin and 20 cigars. I might be inclined to share a stick or two with some Gurkha freaks here. I am on the hunt for rare Gurkhas like the European Blends
  • Options
    I almost ordered up some of the euro blends the other day! lol...i will order some in a month once I get some cash flow coming in and ill share with u if you want to share back!
  • Options
    Yeah there are a few others I will be looking for like Vulcan, Masterblend, Triad
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Yeah there are a few others I will be looking for like Vulcan, Masterblend, Triad
    I'm working on trying to find them... interested in Status? Place I'm going to on Friday has them....
  • Options
    We may have to talk my friend....cuz i found some of those and had my eye on them but was kinda not trying to sepnd the money on them but if we split it then it wouldnt be bad at all...let me find them again and shoot you some numbers
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit, will be feeling that one for awhile

"Long ashes my friends."