Home General Discussion

Litto Gomez in Richmond, VA

Any Richmond Borks - just saw this twitter feed:
"RT @ssCIGARafi: Litto Gomez (great cigars great guy) will be @ Havana Connection of Short Pump, Richmond VA on Sept 1st, 4 to 7 @lfdcigars"

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    DAMN. I'll be at work during that time.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    docbp87:
    priorities man, priorities!!! This calls for vacation time.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    docbp87:
    priorities man, priorities!!! This calls for vacation time.
    I fully agree, I would call in sick or fake being sick... or say my mom's sick or make something up!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Met Litto a little while ago, he's a really nice guy, a little bit quiet. He cooked us an awesome, awesome meal!
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    I used to live right around the corner & used to buy all my smokes from them... but that was long before i found Ccom.... and moved of course ;)
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Smokeee...were you on a sabbatical for a while? Haven't seen you around the forums in a while.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Jealous! I'd love to meet him, and I'd really love to catch a couple of the new release of the Airbender Maduro. :)
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm jealous as hell over this one! He will be doing a few events around my area, but they are all on days I'm working and since I work 5pm-5am there is no chance of me making it to one... Hope everyone who does get to go enjoys the event!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    cholmes8310:
    "RT @ssCIGARafi: Litto Gomez (great cigars great guy) will be @ Havana Connection of Short Pump, Richmond VA on Sept 1st, 4 to 7 @lfdcigars"

You going to make this a stop off point on your trip?

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:
    cholmes8310:

You going to make this a stop off point on your trip?

I'll be in Jackson by 8/29. I start new job on 9/1
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    sightunseen:
    Smokeee...were you on a sabbatical for a while? Haven't seen you around the forums in a while.
    Yeah... guess you could call it that. Just been a lot going on over the summer.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im gunna be working...
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I'll be in VA Beach that weekend... I might have to swing by and check it out!

edit: maybe not, I just checked the calender and I will be there there following day! Damn-it!