Home General Discussion
Options

Drew Estate Event in Charlotte!

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
DREW ESTATE event @ BOTH Outland locations! (Fri 7-11 @ SouthPark, Sat 2-7 @ Ballantyne) I plan on going to the Friday one since Saturday I'll be in ATL but thought I would post this incase other BORKs live nearby and didn't know

Comments

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Just got back-ish from said event and it was a BLAST!!!!!! Their rep, David Sather, was so much fun to talk to, we talked about Liga Privada, Dirty Rats, all the different blenders, IPCPR, Alex Svenson, ACID's line, the Natural Line, the new Tabak Especial coming later this year, Diesel Shorty's, and just general bullsh!t, I had low expectations for this event (i.e pushy reps saying "buy this buy that") but for the first hour or so it was me, the Rep, the owner, some random chick employee who also smoked giving her a +10 to hotness, and the GM. I got some major information, a new contact, and just really had the time of my life smoking and shooting the **** with people who were as informed about cigars as I am... well David was more informed but he's been in the biz 10 years so that's kind of expected... also I also believed he didn't expect me to be so well informed.

If Drew Estates (or for that matter anyone) go back to that B&M I'll surely be there for interviews and other news that I can find.

Also YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST: Just wait 16 months.

Also not heard here first unofficially: Drew Estates had NUB cigars long before Nub. No plans atm for Liga Privada Nubs....yet...
  • Options
    quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    I might have to go check this out. Thanks for the update!