Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anyone have this?

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Oh herro! Wayne Hwang here! I rooking for some cigar fo' good puff puff. If anyone have dees, prease to give me pm with what dey want in exchange.

I rooking fo' Great Wall, Cruzado, an' Camacho Room 101.

Now excuse me, I gotda go stop dem stupid, stinkee Mongowrians from breakin' down mai shiddy walr wit' mai Chinee war dance!

Comments

• Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    1st - Epic South Park/Matt/Trey reference +1
    2nd - Awesome Cigars +1
    3rd - ... I wish I had those too, I totally would hook you up just because those two are my heroes. +100

Epic dude.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    All Room 101 sizes at my local shop, but I'm in NY so they are priced pretty crazy. If nobody else has them, and you want me to buy some, lemme know.
  • Options
    By the way, I arso rooking for Gurkha Genghis Khan (because I want to burn dirty mongowrians) an' Gurkha Grand Reserve. The one wit' whiskey, not the right-colored master serect.
  • Options
    24footjet24footjet Posts: 132
    Wwhwang... are you writing this or did somebody get your account?
  • Options
    24footjet:
    Wwhwang... are you writing this or did somebody get your account?
    I'm doing it as a race joke (because I'm Chinese and two of the cigars I'm looking for), man. Don't worry. No one got into my account. But seriously, I'm looking for Great Wall, Camacho Room 101, Cruzado, Gurkha Grand Reserve, and Gurkha Genghis Khan.
  • Options
    Nice, do you have any shiddy chicken? what about shiddy pork?
  • Options
    surfingzeeko:
    Nice, do you have any shiddy chicken? what about shiddy pork?
    Yes, yes. And shiddy shrimp! An' if you rooking for frights, I arso shiddy airrines!
  • Options
    I heard your wife is quite a singer as well. Aren't you taking her to American Idol?
  • Options
    Lmao.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    herro hans brix!
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    herro hans brix!
    I'm so...ronery. So ronery. So ronery an' sadry arone.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    This thread make me Raff out Roud :)
  • Options
    Veeery runny make me raugh go ha ha
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    F you dolphin! F you dolphin and whale!!!!
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    TatuajeVI:
    F you dolphin! F you dolphin and whale!!!!
    i'm obviously not on the same page as y'all comedically... I have no idea what y'all are talkin about
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I have kenghis khan but only just got it in the massive bomb u guys hit me with and just cant part with it my friend...if i run across another one its got your name on it
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I have kenghis khan but only just got it in the massive bomb u guys hit me with and just cant part with it my friend...if i run across another one its got your name on it
    Haha. Lucky, man. Thanks for keeping me in mind, though. I know most of the stuff I'm looking for on this thread are rare or expensive.

And Cholmes, most of the humor on this thread goes back to South Park and Team America lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Haha. Lucky, man. Thanks for keeping me in mind, though. I know most of the stuff I'm looking for on this thread are rare or expensive.

And Cholmes, most of the humor on this thread goes back to South Park and Team America lol
    Holy crap, I was going to go drink a little, maybe a lot, and then come back and read this thread again, I think I would understand it better..... Ok, maybe just an excuse to go drink...............
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Dirka Dirka Muhammad Jihad.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Dirka dirka muhammad jihad! Shurfa shurfa baka la!
  • Options
    Oh! Oh! I arso forget! I rooking fo' Gurkha Warrord too. So...Great Walr (Great Wall), Camacho Room 101, Cruzado, Gurkha Genghis Khan (Burn dem' dirty Mongowrian), Gurkha Grand Reserve, an' Gurkha Warrord (Warlord)!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    CHEEKEN AND COW??!?! CHEEKEN AND THE COW???!!!!???
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I got your warlord. Pm me.
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    PM sent. Anyone got anything else on this thread?
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    wwhwang:
    Rob1110:
    PM sent. Anyone got anything else on this thread?
    Other than confussion and a slight headache... I got nothing. Sorry bro. Happy hunting though!