Home General Discussion

GURKHA NINJA...

hey guys...found some for sale....hit me up if u want the link.....

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    prease to give me rink?
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I posted it...hope ccom doesnt mind...i only posted just cuz they dont offer it yet
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    That's bad juju. We kindly ask you don't put out links to other company's. Granted we are not to worried about it we know there is only one place that offers the best service and most knowledgeable reps and that's us.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I dink I rather wait for CCom to offah. Dey probabry give us bettah price too.
    yeah i deleted it....shouldnt have thrown it up there..sorry about that....i wouldnt even buy sticks from them anyways lol...just figured there were sum guys who wanted them asap. thanks and sorry again my friends!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    yeah i deleted it....shouldnt have thrown it up there..sorry about that....i wouldnt even buy sticks from them anyways lol...just figured there were sum guys who wanted them asap. thanks and sorry again my friends!
    Still there buddy,, gotto edit that again.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    That's bad juju. We kindly ask you don't put out links to other company's. Granted we are not to worried about it we know there is only one place that offers the best service and most knowledgeable reps and that's us.

Cant you just remove it as moderator?

now it should be deleted...sorry for the hassle ccom!