Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

guys help me out

i just received a package from michael....he lives in santa rosa ca. i dont remember expecting a package.......dont get me wrong..i love it... cao brazil 5vegas miami cain straight ligero san cristobal la flor dominicana thanks again brotha....

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    im wondering what kinda help you need here lol
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    im wondering what kinda help you need here lol
    Same! lol
  • Options
    lol....i wanted to thank him...but i dont know who he is....lol..
  • Options
    it is actually amazing, cause i had a crazy day at work.....working from 1230 to 9 shift...came home, and figured i shld check the mail for bills......and instead of bills...i git sticks.....ohhh yeah,,,,,michael.....ur my guardian angel.............
  • Options
    It might be surfingzeeko, his name is Michael and I believe he lives near there.
  • Options
    thanks brotha
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    That's definitely Surfingzeeko. He's the only BOTL on the forums that lives there.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    That's definitely Surfingzeeko. He's the only BOTL on the forums that lives there.
    Wayne, you are correct. Verified through my list of bomb targets, oops I mean, addresses and it is indeed one surfingzeeko.
  • Options
    thanks guys...i rlly appreciate it
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ahh Santa Rosa Ca. .....I am there all the time..... Thats where Guy Fieri Lives Diners Drive inns and Dives!
  • Options
    Yup that was me! that was your package for winning my 500th post contest. Thought I would send you a package of what everyone guessed I would be smoking that day lol. And it's Santa Rosa Valley, which is in Ventura County, so quite a bit further south than Santa Rosa city. Otherwise, if I was that close to Oz, I'd be trying to get together with him to herf! Hope you enjoy the package brother.
  • Options
    thanks soo much brotha.....u made my day...ill be smoking the 5 vegas miami!!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I see you figured out its cuz you won his 500 post contest?
  • Options
    i just did brotha....olol.. i was studying for my boards and as home all day on the computer...i was very active on this forum.....then i took m exam, and the next day started a new job....they have me working 1230 to 9.......i totally forgot ,...i figured there was no way of me winning....illtell you guys.....it feels good..once i get to 500 posts....i will be creating a contestmyself...to give back to my fellow botl's
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    surfingzeeko:
    And it's Santa Rosa Valley, which is in Ventura County, so quite a bit further south than Santa Rosa city. Otherwise, if I was that close to Oz, I'd be trying to get together with him to herf! Hope you enjoy the package brother.
    LOL I was wondering! Cuz I was just thinking "**** - Santa Rosa? I was just there last week, and I'm in that area probably once a month!" lol..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Hays:
    surfingzeeko:
    And it's Santa Rosa Valley, which is in Ventura County, so quite a bit further south than Santa Rosa city. Otherwise, if I was that close to Oz, I'd be trying to get together with him to herf! Hope you enjoy the package brother.
    LOL I was wondering! Cuz I was just thinking "**** - Santa Rosa? I was just there last week, and I'm in that area probably once a month!" lol..
    go out of town... send a package out.... blame it on someone else...

CONSPIRACY!!

• Options
    thanks to all for the help...i totally forgot i won the prize form surfing zeeko 500th contest. have a great week to all my fellow botl's