Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Joeys 1000th Post Contest!!! WINNER------------------------------------------

2»

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i know...the contest was hard...next week i will be doing another really simple contest again for everyone to join in...
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i know...the contest was hard...next week i will be doing another really simple contest again for everyone to join in...
    For all the lazy people, lol. I'm one of them! Congrats to the winners!
  • Options
    StarbuckStarbuck Posts: 32
    zeebra:
    jship079:
    Dame I won!! My first win I thought I had waynes contest but got wooped. I wish it was as easy as paying hays. I spent a while searching the therds my wife is like your a loser im like woman what you talkin bout I have to peal your ass from face book LOL.
    +1. I went through 90+ pages cause I was bored at work...hahaha. Not bad for runner up....

PMing addy

Excellent work dude. Post some pics when you get the prize..lol.

Congrats to jship079 for winning as well! I'm sure both of you will enjoy the smokes!
  • Options
    sorry brotha....lol with these , i either hit them out fo the ball park...or sink real bad......ill get the next one......
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    AS I TALLY THE TOTALS FOR EVERYONE, I WILL SMOKE A CAMACHO PRE EMBARGO.
    hummmhhh, where'd ya get that? and was it good? haha. I spent the past 8 days moving, sorry I missed this contest.
  • Options
    yeah i was wondering why u missed it lol..but its all good.... yeah u gave me that pre embargo...wasnt too empressed for the price point, but i have one more to try later
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    yeah i was wondering why u missed it lol..but its all good.... yeah u gave me that pre embargo...wasnt too empressed for the price point, but i have one more to try later
    well I'm glad you smoked it then instead of me, haha!!!
  • Options
    lol...thanks! lol....i am doing another easy contest probably starting wed or thursday night, ending Saturday morning...really easy...like a guessing thing...so watch for it