Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bandyt09 Strikes...

lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
So i was making a trade with Todd (bandyt09). A simple 5 for 5 and I did not want Todd to send his package first, just to show that I would be okay to trade with and that my sticks are okay to his standards. Well right after I send my package out and he gets them what does he do. He threatens my dog with a bomb. Sure enough when i get home after 10 hours of work and a HOT day that was beating me up i walk in to find my dog already sitting on top of the bomb not budging. I grabbed the box and opened it up and WOW, Todd doesn't send me 5 as promised but he sends me 10! I'm blown away at the welcome that I've been shown ever since I joined the forums. Todd is a great BOTL that will be retaliated on... image

Comments

• wow man great looking package, threw in a Padilla 68, a 32 and a RP Decade. Way to go Bandy!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Yea plus I always wanted to try the Cain line :)
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Dude, careful....... any one of those could knock your socks off. Remember, a full stomach is your friend! LOL! Great job, bandyt09. Way to welcome the Newb!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    lilwing88:
    Dude, careful....... any one of those could knock your socks off. Remember, a full stomach is your friend! LOL! Great job, bandyt09. Way to welcome the Newb!
    heh, I was thinking the same thing. There are a bunch of full bodied sticks in there!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Dude is definitely picking on you. I see some shots being fired.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I think Brandy needs to get hit! He's been going around firing missels left and right and claims he has too many cigars....well......either stop buying them or start smokin.....or else the BOTL's will have to fire a few shots back at ya! hahaha
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Dude is definitely picking on you. I see some shots being fired.
    When the box was opened i knew he was picking on me...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    I think Brandy needs to get hit! He's been going around firing missels left and right and claims he has too many cigars....well......either stop buying them or start smokin.....or else the BOTL's will have to fire a few shots back at ya! hahaha
    Shawn, you scared me into smoking. Thanks...........
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    zeebra:
    Shawn, you scared me into smoking. Thanks...........
    Glad I could help! Hahaha. Smoke 2 of em tonight...now get..lol.