Home General Discussion

Tucked into the 5 Vegas DD

AdcuriumAdcurium Posts: 179 ✭✭
My wife is having a party and wanted me to get a box of cigars. I planned on getting the 5 Vegas Maduro but just didn't get the chance to sit down at the computer and email Tim. I woke up the other morning and while checking the DD on my iphone during my morning coffee, I saw the 5 Vegas Maduro, 5 sticks for ummm.... I think it was 13 bucks. So I ordered 4 of 'em. and basically saved 10 bucks. While they will arrive in 4 packs of 5 rather than in the box, I'll still have a 'box worth' of the cigars for the party and saved some cash (well, not really, b/c I asked Tim to also include some of the Perdomo Lot 23 and a few of the new La Perla Habana but... in my mind, I was frugal). So my point is this: Patience is the sign of a good hunter.

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    pfft. Patience. You can always call in and beg them to cut you a deal. Jeff Jackson woulda hooked you up without a daily deal!

Nice wife, btw! Can you have her email my wife and tell her I'm having a party! I could use a couple more boxes of cigars!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    TatuajeVI:
    pfft. Patience. You can always call in and beg them to cut you a deal. Jeff Jackson woulda hooked you up without a daily deal!

Nice wife, btw! Can you have her email my wife and tell her I'm having a party! I could use a couple more boxes of cigars!
    LMAO at Phil. Pffft. !
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    laker1963:
    TatuajeVI:

LMAO at Phil. Pffft. !
    Pfffffffffttttt!!!!!!