Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

262 paradigm

Does anybody have any they want to trade?

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    save your sticks...I have a few in differnt sizes I can send ya brother.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    surfingzeeko:
    Does anybody have any they want to trade?
    If you can wait a few weeks I will be buying some for my personal stash when I get back from my vacation and get my cabinet all fixed up. Don't wait on me if you need them sooner then mid-late Sept.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    save your sticks...I have a few in differnt sizes I can send ya brother.
    That would be awesome man. Good deeds rarely go unpunished though...
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Love the robusto size followed by the box press! Great lil bastards!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'm looking to trade for some of these, anyone interested....dont have money for a box...
  • Options
    lol..i got a box of the robusto's but i was going to let them sit forever and a day
  • Options
    Wasnt looking for a box, maybe just 4 or 5, i prefer toros and box press but robustos aint bad
  • Options
    Anyone :)
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Vinnie, I got you, man. Let me know what you have for trade.
  • Options
    PM4U
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    PM4U
    PM replied.
  • Options
    StarbuckStarbuck Posts: 32
    Just read through this thread. Friend of mine told me about these yesterday, saw of course this thread caught my attention. Then the multiple threads of classy people on this forum. So nice to see this. I hope you guys get the cigars you are wanting to try. I'll prolly buy a sample pack of three here in a few weeks.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Starbuck:
    Just read through this thread. Friend of mine told me about these yesterday, saw of course this thread caught my attention. Then the multiple threads of classy people on this forum. So nice to see this. I hope you guys get the cigars you are wanting to try. I'll prolly buy a sample pack of three here in a few weeks.

After much salivation I finally had my first 262 about 3 weeks ago and I thought it was REALLY tasty and enjoyable.
  • Options
    Starbuck:
    Just an FYI if you wait a few weeks we will have a different size 4sixty and our new blend coming out, so save a few extra $s and buy a few more then 3. It's worth it IMO. That way you have a few to age and a few to try ROTT.
  • Options
    and I know mr sandman here will be sending me that new size lol..jkjk
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    and I know mr sandman here will be sending me that new size lol..jkjk
    That's what she said....

LOL as soon as they are in I will be getting 1 box for myself, I'm sure I may have 1 or 2 for trade. The others are mine!!!
  • Options
    man...almost forgot to laugh at that buddy lol...i try not to trade for one or two...i like 3 minimum if i can...one to smoke right there when I get em, one 6 months down the road, and 1 a year later to see the differences in it........and I have PLENTY of stuff to trade lol
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    man...almost forgot to laugh at that buddy lol...i try not to trade for one or two...i like 3 minimum if i can...one to smoke right there when I get em, one 6 months down the road, and 1 a year later to see the differences in it........and I have PLENTY of stuff to trade lol
    OK the joke might be a little old now so you got me there

As for a trade buddy you and I both know that while I might have said 1 or 2 that wouldn't be worth the shipping cost nor the trouble to get them out there on the west coast. 3 is even pushing it going all the way to the sunshine state LOL!!! They aren't even here yet but if you want to start nogotiations for your "PLENTY of stuff to trade" I would be willing to start talks. Just let me contact my agent 1st. LMFAO OH ya keep your head down cause this means war!!!