Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Limited B&Ms

Being in Guam I have no access to any B&M edition cigars. Anybody willing to do a trade for some La Aurora 1495 BMEs, La Aurora 107 La Palina Limited Edition 1896 Robustos, tats, CAO MX3 (Escaparate), there is probably more that i don't know about. Based on some articles I read about the recent IPCPR it sounds like there are a lot of new cigars coming out in this way. Any help on obtaining some of these to try would be appreciated. FYI - I am on the good traders list here, Ive just been out of the "game" for a while. Thanks guys!

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Stryker808:
    Being in Guam I have no access to any B&M edition cigars. Anybody willing to do a trade for some La Aurora 1495 BMEs, La Aurora 107 La Palina Limited Edition 1896 Robustos, tats, CAO MX3 (Escaparate), there is probably more that i don't know about. Based on some articles I read about the recent IPCPR it sounds like there are a lot of new cigars coming out in this way. Any help on obtaining some of these to try would be appreciated. FYI - I am on the good traders list here, Ive just been out of the "game" for a while. Thanks guys!
    CAO Mx3??? Good luck on that one!

"Long ashes my friends."

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Stryker808:
    seriously... those are cigars that were not released for the general public. they were designed for special events only.

i think i might be able to get my hands on one but probably at great expense and effort.... if the place still has them.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Krieg:
    Stryker808:
    seriously... those are cigars that were not released for the general public. they were designed for special events only.

i think i might be able to get my hands on one but probably at great expense and effort.... if the place still has them.
    I believe Rob (aka Cigar Sherlock) lives in Nashville, home to CAO. He might have some luck in landing some. You should drop him a line.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Sorry I didn't mean impossible to find stuff. I was originally looking for 1495 BMEs and 107s, but did a search of other B&M edition cigars and that one came up so i added it to the list. The point was that I would like to try some stuff I can't normally get on-line, not to send anyone on a wild goose chase.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    The shop up here has a ton of MX3's if anyones interested. CAO stops by regularly and keeps them stocked.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Jetmech_63:
    The shop up here has a ton of MX3's if anyones interested. CAO stops by regularly and keeps them stocked.
    PM me the info please. Curiosity more than anything as I gotta clear some more room out in the humi
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Stryker808:
    Sorry I didn't mean impossible to find stuff.
    nothing is impossible to find if you are willing to put effort forward....
    usually the guys here are willing to help find things.

...well, there are SOME things that are damn near impossible to find...
  • Yeup I'm in Nashville if anyone needs some CAO help, I can always try :)
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Actually I have the link to the store in Fresno that sells them(and someother hard to find stuff) online. PM for info.

EDIT: Also listed on that page is RP's Maduro of Costa Rica, a cigar that is part of his traveling stock. It's quite the shizzle.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Thanks Jet. PM sent for both.