Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking fro RP Edge Sumatra

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Guys,

The Edge Sumatra is back as Im sure you all know, and I love 'em. HOWEVER, the closest B&M that has them is several hours away. I am looking to trade for one, or a few or more for anyone that had them or can get them. Send me a PM if you can help me out, and I will give a list of what I have to trade---or please tell me what youre looking for. I have a ton of various singles and more or some sticks as well---nice selction and some harder to find stuff too...ie Opus, Anejo, maybe an ISOM, etc. Looking forward to some PMs and I will reply asap. Have a good weekend all.

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I'll be sure to look for them when I go to my B&M next time. They usually have a pretty good selection.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Vulchor:
    Hey Guys,

The Edge Sumatra is back as Im sure you all know, and I love 'em. HOWEVER, the closest B&M that has them is several hours away. I am looking to trade for one, or a few or more for anyone that had them or can get them. Send me a PM if you can help me out, and I will give a list of what I have to trade---or please tell me what youre looking for. I have a ton of various singles and more or some sticks as well---nice selction and some harder to find stuff too...ie Opus, Anejo, maybe an ISOM, etc. Looking forward to some PMs and I will reply asap. Have a good weekend all.

I know that the Local B&M here has got to have them he and Rocky are buddies... he has a Gabillion kinds of Rockys in his shop... Ill check it out for you.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Going to be hitting two B&Ms today/tomorrow as part of the SE Herf. I'll keep an eye out as well.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My local B&M still have a few in stock. I might possibly stop in there today..you might end up with a few of them from what I have read so far! Have a good weekend as well.
  • Options
    Thanks to all of you, and I will respond PM to those who sent as soon as I can----busy work afternoon today. Like I said I have a decent amount to trade, and these arent ultra high end sticks, just one of those that I cant find in my area. Fuunny----I can get Opus, GOF at times, Ashton ESG----but I cant get a 6 buck edge.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Hey Guys,

I am going to Tobacco World tomorrow, and they have a huge selection. I will check for ya and let you know....chances are pretty good they'll have it. They're always stocked with a huge variety of RP.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    PM sent, I might have one
  • Options
    Thanks again all, and hope to hear back from you about what you guys find---getting excited. Also PM sent back to you good sir.
  • Options
    PMed you back.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor, you got mail
  • Options
    back at you both, and thanks------Still looking for some more though guys, so feel free to PM wth info.
  • Options
    PMed you back with a little more info on my end.
  • Options
    Back at ya again.
  • Options
    And back to you...verify that it works for you and I'll ship.
  • Options
    PM back bro, we're all set. Please keep me in mind everyone else if yu would however, as I am still looking to get several more of these sticks.
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I have one myself - and I'm not so crazy about them - and I know of a B&M in town with them for about 7 a stick, if you're interested we can work something out?
  • Options
    PM sent, enjoy!
  • Options
    PM sent to you Gadwin.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I went to TB world last week, but didn't see the Edge Sumatras, sorry man

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    And you pose as the most interesting man in the world...HA! NO worries man, I appreciate it.....OTHERS PLEASE HELP!!!:)
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I'll check my B&M tomorrow, he's got 3 huge boxes of the edge (100 sticks or so in each box). Not sure if one is sumatra, but I'll look. If it is, then there'll be as many as you want available.
  • Options
    Check your PM...your package has gone out.
  • Options
    Thanks Babs--------MORE THOUGH PLEASE, anyone?
  • Options
    Maduro and corojo, no sumatra, sorry.
  • Options
    DAMN!!!!!!!!Thanks though man.......everyone else?
  • Options
    Had a minute to check in...did you get your package yet?
  • Options
    My b&m is getting a box of 100 in this week if you're still looking.