Home General Discussion

Cabinet humi pics!!! NEW AND UPDATED GUYS! PICS ON 1ST POST

image By joeyjoe21_8 at 2010-08-27

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    12 shelves and a built in power outlet and room for boxes in bottom left...currently seasoning to bring it up to par over the next couple days....I will alter some of the shelves to make them longer cuz there is a 4-5 inch gap between the back of the shelves...I will extend them to make them long. I finally stepped up with the big dogs!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    **** awesome. Wow.

Ok, what's the approximate capacity? Sounds like you can remove the shelves so you can fit more boxes in? Where did you find it and for how much?
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    **** awesome. Wow.

Ok, what's the approximate capacity? Sounds like you can remove the shelves so you can fit more boxes in? Where did you find it and for how much?
    +1 seriously sick cabinet... whatcha gonna do with your "spare" Humi's?
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Nice find Joey, she's beautiful.

Can't wait to see the pics of it filled to brimming!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    The **** is HEAVY too!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    that's awesome!

"Long ashes my friends."

we Will see about the capactiy....if u do the measurments its supposed to be a 3000ct but in real life probably 1000-1500...yeah I can remove shelves for boxes but i typically dont buy boxes.
    Yeah hays helped me move it..super heavy
    I got it from a local shop that has two of them and they had one sitting at their house in their garage and I just happen to talk to the lady at the shop and she said they may sell it...so after a few phone calls bugging her they gave it to me for 400 bucks! my "spare" humis....I will probably give one of the 20counts to a friend, the gurkha one may go with my contest or ill keep it...my 300count- the hinges that holds the lid on is messed up, I could re screw and make it better one day, and then may auction off with cigars or something....no clue yet
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Freakin nice bro. What happened to building your own with a dresser =p
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    That's really nice. Congrats!!!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Congrats brother! That's a hell of a humidor and should be a lot of fun to fill up!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Nice cabinet. The gap in the back might be for airflow. That's where I'd put a gap.
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    beautiful man. love it
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    That is seriously sick! You might want to contact your insurance agent and add that to your homeowners (renters?) insurance policy....1000-1500 sticks at average price of...well, some serious investment. And I'm not even in the insurance business-lol! Congrats.
  • kos22uskos22us Posts: 47
    jesus mary and joseph that thing is huge/nice ,be sure to post up some pics when you get it filled,
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    great cab... dont extend it is for air mine is to tight and im struggling to get humidity even between top and bottem they act as seperate compartments and that sucks so dont fool with it.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Looks great Joey. Can't wait to see it filled.

Thats only for your Gurkhas right?
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nice one Joey!!! Cant wait to see the pics of it when full.

With the huge bomb and the huge cigar lotto you just hit, I'm sure you will fill it up fasttttt.

Congrats!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    That's the first cabinet I've seen that I honestly liked. It looks unique great find man.

yeah me too...the stand up cabbys are cool and all...but kinda takes up room...this oone at least I can put a tv on top of it if i wanted, build a cupboard or small drawers on top for stuff...etc...anything really...thats why i liked it so much
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Beauty-i-Ful
    Well Done!
    thanks guys!!! and i finally hit my 1000th post mark too!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    That's sweet man, and for what u paid its a complete steal.
    yeah now u know why i was stoked to get it!
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    simply put... Pimp...
    simply put, badass! lol....thanks!
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    and i bet it's full before you even know it... ha
    once its seasoned i will load it up and take some pics
  • babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Ho. Lee. Crap. Nicely done! Congrats on the 1000 too!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    400 bucks man That is a bargain
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Freaking sweet! Nice Job!