Home General Discussion

Nica Libre info

Who blended and makes Nica Libre? May have been posted already but can't find it.

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    AJ Fernandez.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Thanks. That explains why it's such a great smoke. 'nuff said.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    docedwards:
    Thanks. That explains why it's such a great smoke. 'nuff said.
    That and the similarities to the Padron line!
    You're welcome, and I agree, it is a really solid smoke. When you factor in the price it just gets even better.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Nica Libre is a great smoke for the price, can't beat it.

"Long ashes my friends."

• jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Am I the only peraon that does not like these?
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    jship079:
    Yes, what is wrong with you? JK There are some others that dont like it as well. I am not one of them however. I think they are a great smoke. I think alot of people try to compare it too much with the Padron and they dont compare.
    jship079:
    I didn't care for them at first, but then I found with 6-12 months of rest, and paired with the right alcohol they become very enjoyable.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I think they are decent smokes but all the hype about them being as good as Padron is BS. I have smoked Padron, and these are not as good as Padrons.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    fla-gypsy:
    I think they are decent smokes but all the hype about them being as good as Padron is BS. I have smoked Padron, and these are not as good as Padrons.
    This, pretty much.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Nice smoke, nothing bad to say about them. Had some that had afew burn issues but it evened out. Still one that I keep in the humi. Matter of fact goes well with a morning cup of coffee.
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    I think they are a good value smoke but they are nothing special.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    They are good with coffee. They don't taste like a Padron, but they sure look like them, lol.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    At this point, i have dozens of singles in my humi and coolerdor that i havent tried, and i keep grabbing for the nica libres. i just know im going to enjoy it. not mind blowing, but i know it wont disappoint.