Home Ratings & Reviews

Kristoff Criollo Robusto

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
Continuing my series of reviews on Exclusive Cigars...the Kristoff Criollo. The biggest theme during this smoke was confusion. The cigar looked, smelled, and tasted like a maduro, but it was a Criollo. I was so confused that I spent 20 minutes searching online to make sure I was smoking the right cigar. The cigar had good sweet, leathery flavors and something else I couldn't identify (could have been the toasted almonds Exclusive's website was describing). While the flavors were good, there wasn't a lot of smoke so I felt like I didn't taste the cigar's full potential. Full review at WBF.

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    After your series of reviews, I'm really looking forward to the sampler I have of the same sticks. Can't wait to get to them. :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The robustos have consistently been my preferred vitola in the various Kristoff blends, I think they exhibit the most flavor and best balance, the torpedos are pretty good too but can tend to be rolled a bit tightly.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    The robustos have consistently been my preferred vitola in the various Kristoff blends, I think they exhibit the most flavor and best balance, the torpedos are pretty good too but can tend to be rolled a bit tightly.
    Glad that my sampler pack consisted of all robustos. Cigars that are rolled too tight is somewhat of a pet peeve of mine.