Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Partegas 150 Serie C-all gone.

For trade or sale - No Rocky Patel, please.

Looking to trade or sell 4 cigars. I'd trade for something of similar value, or maybe for something of lesser value if the quantity is right. These were rolled in 1995.

PM for details, and with any offers.

Being self-employed in this economy is hazardous. Good times are always followed by slow times. I have completed a job for a person who is not paying me (or any other sub-contractor for that matter) and money got really tight really fast. I'd prefer the cash, but I'll keep all options open.

edit: all sold, closed.

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    He's not paying you for your work? Did you agree to do it for free or is this guy just cheating you out of your money? If it's the latter, I'd suggest bringing him to court.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    wwhwang:
    He's not paying you for your work? Did you agree to do it for free or is this guy just cheating you out of your money? If it's the latter, I'd suggest bringing him to court.
    There is a lein on his house, but until It's settled I'm out several thousand dollars. No, we had a contract. He's not returning anyone's calls. He can't sell the house until we all get paid, but that could take months or longer...
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    wwhwang:
    There is a lein on his house, but until It's settled I'm out several thousand dollars. No, we had a contract. He's not returning anyone's calls. He can't sell the house until we all get paid, but that could take months or longer...
    Sounds like someone is gonna get a nice wooden box filled with dog turds... You can always go to THIS site and send him a suprise!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:
    wwhwang:
    Sounds like someone is gonna get a nice wooden box filled with dog turds... You can always go to THIS site and send him a suprise!
    Wow...

I think I'd rather have my money...
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:
    wwhwang:
    Wow...

I'm fairly certain it's illegal to send something like that in the mail.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:

Looking to trade or sell 4 cigars. I'd trade for something of similar value, or maybe for something of lesser value if the quantity is right. These were rolled in 1995.

Being self-employed in this economy is hazardous. Good times are always followed by slow times. I have completed a job for a person who is not paying me (or any other sub-contractor for that matter) and money got really tight really fast. I'd prefer the cash, but I'll keep all options open.
    Sorry to hear that bro! I have a business in that deals with construction as well, we sell plumbing fixtures to new homes and re-models and stuff...one contractor who had an account with us wouldnt pay a bill of over $10K, we put a lien on the home and we finally got paid when the bank was about to forclose on it. We settled with them for $7K on the products, but we didnt get our money till almost 2 years.

I've also heard my clients stories where their contractors have stolen hundres of thousands of dollars from them, $300K being the largest!! Its a crazy world and we all need to be careful cause there are ppl without morals still...

Hope you get paid bro, and good luck!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    cabinetmaker:
    Lasabar:
    cabinetmaker:
    wwhwang:
    Wow...

I'm fairly certain it's illegal to send something like that in the mail.
    PM me your address ;)
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:

How about some Sol Cubano Artisans ?????????????????? LOL
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:

Hey, Cabi. How much are the Partagas 150s worth? Can't seem to find too much info on them. Considering a trade, but I dunno what to get for the guy that has everything.
  • Options
    If you can find them, about 25-50/ea.
  • Options
    2 left.