Home General Discussion

Checkin in... it's been awhile

Well fellas, it's been awhile since I've been on the forums and I wanted to pop in and say hey.. It's been a rough few weeks, the beginning of school coupled with 40+ hour work weeks, still finishing my independent study from the summer, managing being treasurer of our Hort Club, one of my good friend's birthdays was a few days ago and he died 2 years ago, and the fact that my girlfriend and I broke up 2 days ago has made life seem pretty overwhelming... it's been hard but I'm surviving, I hope everyone is well

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Hang in there, bud. Hope things get better for ya.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Yea bro! Take one day at a time. Hope all goes well for ya.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hope all goes well for you, bro. I'll be praying for you. Just remember. Keep putting one foot in front of the other.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Good to hear from ya. Won't be long and all will be a distant memory. Btw I was gunna let you know I may be coming down to SIU this fall to party with some old college buds. If I do I"ll let you know and maybe we can burn a few.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Man I'll be praying for you...

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Keep your head up, everything will work out in the end. Hope you find some time for a smoke.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    You are still a Brother here!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Good to hear from you Ill dosome praying for ya bro... Man there are allot of us guys with someFULL PLATES!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back. Always remember, "There is never more on the plate than one can handle". My prayers are out there for you brother.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that... Welcome back and know that cigars and this forum is here to make you smile and relax ya!
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    hang in there, it always seems the worst just before it gets better.
  • Man sounds like you could use another few days at the Lake..... I'll let you know when I head down again. Stay strong Brother .
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    thanks for all the kind words guys, it's been a rough couple weeks and I really appreciate your kind words.. I had a CCom Sun Grown label a couple nights ago and it was great, very relaxing. Unfortunately I have been sick for the last day and a half so I won't be enjoying any other fine cigars anytime soon :(

it just keeps pilin on... but it WILL get better