Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gulf War Illness in an uproar!

Whats up fellas??? Been too long since I bombed somebody... well, Id like to say indiscriminately, but thats not exactly true. A while back, one of everybody's favorite BOTL's mentioned he was into a certain type of cigar, which I took to mean "Hey Sniper! Wait a while til I forgot about this - and then bomb my azz!" LOL Its reckoning time amigo! Let the Lord of Chaos rule!!! :-)

Comments

• lol...i may be sending out a nice bomb on monday as well...hey u ever smoke that titan 1 yet man.....lighting mine on saturday night i decided
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Forgot to send you the PM I promised you Joe! Yes, I did fire it up a while back and what a GREAT smoke! Tell you what - since you're gonna fire yours up this weekend, Im gonna hold off on saying anything mroe so I dont ruin the surprise for you. Cant wait to compare notes with you soon!

• well i just started smoking a gurkha black puro...but its plugged so im ditching it probably....ill be lighting up that titan one now....oh yes I do believe I will!
  • just lit and instantly love the flavors right off the bat
    I had the same O...M...F...G!!!! reaction as soon as I lit it too, which is rare for me - usually need a couple drags for a smoke to calm down a bit before I start enjoying it, but not this baby! Are you getting super-sweet cocoa?
  • yup i am.....yeah i am the same as u with taking a few puffs before a judgement! lol...i lit the normal sized one and saved my last smaller one.....and im also drinking chocolate milk which i must say is just perfect with this cigar
  • ok finished the stick a little bit ago....really really good....i was really impressed and would love to get a box
    It was the only stick Ive ever gotten notes of cocoa, chocolate AND booze from - phenominal! Cant thank you enough Joey, and if you wanna do a box split sometime, let me know!

Hmmmm.... did I just help hijack my own thread??? LOL
  • ill def keep u in mind for a box split...like i said, i was also super impressed...!!!