Home General Discussion

camacho triple maduro's

back in stock... hmm. been quite a while since i had one of these...

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    rich, full, and flavorful. pretty darn good
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    rich, full, and flavorful. pretty darn good
    +1
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Very frustrating to see this come in after I just placed a massive order that is well on its way to me....
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    yeah... i'm thinking its a next week purchase.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I've gone through 2 boxes and am thinking about getting another. Though I have to say they are a bit pricey. Though I can get a box of **** power rangers for the price of 2 of them boxes.... decisions...
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    I have only had this cigar once, a a gift from a friend and I thought it was excellent.
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Actually ordered two of them with today's daily deal. It will be my first
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    phobicsquirrel:
    I've gone through 2 boxes and am thinking about getting another. Though I have to say they are a bit pricey. Though I can get a box of **** power rangers for the price of 2 of them boxes.... decisions...
    Hey Pheebs. What year was that Liberty you sent me, do you remember? Cholmes has a lead on some boxes of '06's, '07's, and '08's. I wouldn't mind grabbing some (or a box) of that year, those were tasty.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    08's.. I had to take mine out of their coffins, seemed to have a mold issue, I caught them in time thankfully.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Camacho Triple Maduros age fantasticly. First one I had was from the black band project and it blew my socks off. So of course, I had to go buy a few more and have been aging them ever since. Camacho Triple Maduro is the only cigar that has a robusto that lasts me 2 hrs! lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    This is one I've been thinking of buying a box of. I really like the slr maduro too.