Home General Discussion

Just placed my first order!

I just placed my first order from C.Com, the 7-stick House Blend sampler...

Start the "jonesing," I reckon!

~Brian the Bearded

Comments

• Can't go wrong with the House Blends....(mmmmmm Purple Label)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Sweet. Welcome to the fold....
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh you've messed up now! Soon you'll be starting your every day with the Daily Deal, buying humidors, talking to folks you know about things they don't know, and then you'll have to come back here to talk to us, because we know, and understand. Happy to have you along, if you're like the rest of us, it's a lifetime ride, and we just keep smiling :)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Oh you've messed up now! Soon you'll be starting your every day with the Daily Deal, buying humidors, talking to folks you know about things they don't know, and then you'll have to come back here to talk to us, because we know, and understand. Happy to have you along, if you're like the rest of us, it's a lifetime ride, and we just keep smiling :)
    +1. Welcome to the madness.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhh the joy of being a young cigar smoker. An exciting time in ones life. To better prepare you for the road ahead might I suggest you buy the largest humidor you can afford or several large coolers. Trust me. You will need them soon.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    BeardedYeti:
    the 7-stick House Blend sampler...
    I keep meaning to buy one or two of those and then hide them at the bottom somewhere and forget about them for a year or two.
  • The Cank:
    Can't go wrong with the House Blends....(mmmmmm Purple Label)
    +1
  • bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Congratz.. I just tried to call in and check on an order that is missing items. Called 10 minutes before 9 and I have been on hold over 30 minutes. I wonder if they have left and left me on hold? Ughh. But yea almost always stellar service.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    bluezulu:
    Congratz.. I just tried to call in and check on an order that is missing items. Called 10 minutes before 9 and I have been on hold over 30 minutes. I wonder if they have left and left me on hold? Ughh. But yea almost always stellar service.
    I guess they closed a little bit early? But I'm guessing I'd leave 10 min early too if there wasn't anything else to do.
  • bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    They were open when I called. Was on hold past closing.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on becoming obsessed!!!

Oh, and apologize to your wallet now... it may be the last time it likes you!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    BeardedYeti:
    I just placed my first order from C.Com, the 7-stick House Blend sampler...

Start the "jonesing," I reckon!

~Brian the Bearded
    That was my first order as well, now I buy house blends by the box and need yet another Humi to store everything