Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Account deleted?

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
So Renaissance Man tried to log into the CCom forums and for some reason, it says his account doesn't exist. Will the CCom staff be able to restore his account?

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    That's weird. If he hasn't already, he should email them. Isn't Kresbie a mod on here? Maybe he can help.
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    I can't look him up by his SN if someone can email his real name and zipcode I can take a look in to it or just have him give me a call.
  • Options
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Have I can't look him up by his SN if someone can email his real name and zipcode I can take a look in to it or just have him give me a call.
    Email to you, Andy.
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Called and left him an voice mail but he should be fine now.
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Yes! Just listened to my voicemail and I was like "Damn! CCOM and Andrew are the shiznit!" Thanks a lot boys. I don't know what had happened. I know I had a request to delete my account, but that was more than 6 months ago. Since then, I was regularly on here so I was surprised to see it shut down suddenly. It all seems well now! And after a few more cigars get smoked from my little humi, I will repay the favor by getting some ccom stuff ;)! Cheers!
  • Options
    Renaissance_Man:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Yes! Just listened to my voicemail and I was like "Damn! CCOM and Andrew are the shiznit!" Thanks a lot boys. I don't know what had happened. I know I had a request to delete my account, but that was more than 6 months ago. Since then, I was regularly on here so I was surprised to see it shut down suddenly. It all seems well now! And after a few more cigars get smoked from my little humi, I will repay the favor by getting some ccom stuff ;)! Cheers!
    Nice. You even kept your post count.