Home General Discussion

Kuzi check pm

Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
Kuzi check your inbox.

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Kuzi check your inbox.
    Oh god.... Looks like another special blend made with virgin blood that Kuzi is gonna smoke and then reveal to us in a year!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Alex Svenson:
    Kuzi check your inbox.
    Oh god.... Looks like another special blend made with virgin blood that Kuzi is gonna smoke and then reveal to us in a year!
    No kidding. Next thing Alex is gonna tell us is that kuzi's working for them and developing Man O' War Phalanx or something.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    wwhwang:
    Man O' War Phalanx
    Now there is an idea, ****. Pitch it to AJ!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Kuzi check your inbox.
    replied
    ill let the rumor mill churn.

though none of it is true.

kuzi16:
    ill let the rumor mill churn.

though none of it is true.

good, I don't wanna smoke Virgin blood anyway!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Although.... Man O' War Phalanx is a pretty awesome name. I think that wouldv'e been more fitting than "Armada", seeing as how a "phalanx" is a grouping of foot soldiers (MAN o war..), versus "armada" being ships...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Although.... Man O' War Phalanx is a pretty awesome name. I think that wouldv'e been more fitting than "Armada", seeing as how a "phalanx" is a grouping of foot soldiers (MAN o war..), versus "armada" being ships...
    Phalanx sounds more like a male anatomical term than a group of foot soldiers.

bacon.jay:
    Hays:
    Phalanx sounds more like a male anatomical term than a group of foot soldiers.

I think you're talking about the word "phallic", bacon :P
  • You do realize a Man O War was a kind of ship right ;)
    mrpillow:
    You do realize a Man O War was a kind of ship right ;)
    And a race horse, and a floating jellyfish, and a metal band
  • All of which, are named after the ship ;)
    The only SHIP I give a damn about is FRIENDShip!
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    had to bump this...nice call on the Phalanx name Wayne....impressive foresight!
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    WTF????? ;-)
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Heavy:
    WTF????? ;-)

The guys are talking about a "Man o War Phalanx" from their posts almost 2 years ago. They were joking around about the name at the time but AJ Fernandez just released the cigar...thought it was cool that they predicted the name (while joking around) almost 2 years ago. Man O War Phalanx
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Oh I know. I'm just tripping out that they predicted the name back in September of 2010! Or was there some covert behind the scenes conspiracy involved here?! hmmm...
    talk about old school thread....
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    This thread scares me.
    Oh wow. I'd completely forgotten about this lol. That is pretty cool though. Thought I was just joking :P
  • I'd say that may have planted the seed rather than being foresight. demand royalties!!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Oh wow. I'd completely forgotten about this lol. That is pretty cool though. Thought I was just joking :P
    Well r you getting royalties for naming the stick? Lol....this is pretty cool.....
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Unfortunately for Wayne, I think anything posted on the forum becomes to intellectual property of our hosts LOL.