Home General Discussion

Large ringe gauge- 60

2»

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    I like big trucks, big cigars, big women, wait a minute, where did that come from. LOL
    Boy, you'd like Maine...

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    ljl:
    Hayblet:
    cabinetmaker:
    If it burns well and tastes good, I don't really care about the gauge.
    +1 but certain cigars are better with bigger ring gauges, Diesel Shorty and Nub Maduro still are in my tops

+2, Nub maddy is pretty good. I'm OK with most of the mid 50's I've come across. If it's a smoke I haven't tried yet I like to get a robusto (5x50) first just as a starting point.
    I don't know... The NUB Maddy just didn't do it for me, it was just a Traditional Maduro for me, not really anything special and with the NUB's not changing much in flavor profile it didn't really wow me...

BUT, that's not to say that the NUB Connecticut isn't a great cigar that I try to stock up on!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    For you Large RG fans, Viaje has released their newest addition to the Skull and Bones series.
    Big Ivan
    http://www.cigar-coop.com/2013/02/cigar-preview-viaje-skull-and-bones-big.html
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    I like big trucks, big cigars, big women, wait a minute, where did that come from. LOL
    i like big butts and i cannot lie!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    an all day sucker. it's funny... I cant find a picture of anyone smoking one.
    ddubridge:
    The Kid:
    One sec
  • Nica Libra Prefecto, nice 6x60 size
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    ddubridge:
    The Kid:
    One sec
    could find one could ya?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not much into smaller rings myself. I prefer 50-54 but there's numerous 60 gages that I really dig, most of them have already been named on here except for the black bear that's an excellent 60 gage. Any thing over that is is just to wide for my liking.
  • Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    I typically like a mild or medium bodied cigar over a full. But a nice, well aged full bodied brand seems to be more pleasurable to me in a big ring gauge than a smaller one. Which seems odd, because as previously mentioned one would have to smoke the big ringers more frequently. But whatever it is, its just something I noticed.

G2 Turbo is a perfect example. I really wasn't a fan of it when I first tried it, but it was one of those crazy double ended footlong cigars that were super thin. I thought they were terrible tasting but that particular stick was a bad presentation of the flavor. I had a big ring at a friends house and it was a great stick.
    ddubridge:
    The Kid:
    ddubridge:
    The Kid:
    One sec
    could find one could ya?
    lol,, sorry got tied up,, I had another photo in mind, but thought better of it, as not all have the same sense of humor.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    54RG, 6"L - Ideal for me.