Home Ratings & Reviews

cusano corojo 1997

i just got it cause theres a very very small selection and it was only 4 bucks, not bad if someones looking for an everday smoke,hard for me to pick flavors out as i am a newb, i just know if i like it or not

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kos22us:
    i just got it cause theres a very very small selection and it was only 4 bucks, not bad if someones looking for an everday smoke,hard for me to pick flavors out as i am a newb, i just know if i like it or not
    You'll find that this cigar is best enjoyed over a crisp autumn day, perhaps with some cider or a warm cider ale...

and that is my idea, no matter what Kuzi says!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    kos22us:
    You'll find that this cigar is best enjoyed over a crisp autumn day, perhaps with some cider or a warm cider ale...

when did you start smoking cigars lassy? eh? can you document who said this first?
    i can.

ill see you in court!!

they are best in the fall though. just when the leaves change but have yet to fall. so... SOON.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:
    kos22us:

when did you start smoking cigars lassy? eh? can you document who said this first?
    i can.

ill see you in court!!

they are best in the fall though. just when the leaves change but have yet to fall. so... SOON.
    Gulp!