Home General Discussion

customer service

So i just placed my first phone order with Ccom, and I was BLOWN AWAY. I mean, you guys rave about the service all the time, but I didnt expect it to be that awesome! I was on hold listening to sinatra for like 30 seconds, and then Matthew picked up, had my order up already, and processed it in less than a minute. I think my day got better just from calling in. Kudos CCOM!!!
-Patrick

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    There is none better!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    as far as I can tell, CCOM customer service is, quite simply, unparalleled
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are in a league of their own when it comes to customer service if you ask me.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    If all businesses were ran like Ccom everyone in this country would have a job. A true model of how to run a business.
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    I tihnk I'm gonna call in just to chat if im having a bad day. It was like therapy.
  • it is fantastic!!! bar none, the best... i talked to tim today about getting some sticks in for my birthday on sunday and he hooked me up big time.. you just cant beat it
  • kos22uskos22us Posts: 47
    do many of you guys get the 10 cigar custom sampler deal ?
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    I thought the Ecuadorian all star was a fantastic deal and i love MOWs and Cains. Its just about preference.
  • If you have not received your sticks yet then wait to see how you feel when they come. It is very likely you will love ccom even more then.
    I log on to the online chat all the time just to chat with Andy. Sometimes we talks cigars, other times not so much. There are none like these guys.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    kos22us:
    do many of you guys get the 10 cigar custom sampler deal ?
    Call the 800 number and tell them what you like. They will work MUCH better deals then that 10 cigar custom deal.