Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Starbuck you crazy SOB!

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
I know David from a gambling forum as you guys know and have him gettin into cigars more and more lately......(insert mu hu hahahhaha).

Well I told him, I'll trade with him to get him on the good traders list and into the games and all...well I sent my package to him last week and he got em. Well I was out in Vegas and stuff so I told him to hold off before sending me my end of the trade.....

Well that SOB goes nuts on me!!!!!

He is a noob here so yea, he is good to go in my book and I just wanted to show everyone how great of an addition David is going to be to this forum!

Thanks David!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Very nice
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Jumpin Jesus on a pogostick.
  • Options
    LMAO!! Well my boy Zeebra here has really taught me a lot of things the last few months and has def given me some pointers. So honestly, his advice and knowledge was well worth more than the pack of cigars I sent to him. I promised in due time I would return the favor for all of the help, and well this was it.

Thank you for the kind words my friend!! Glad you got the smokes and I hope you enjoy every one of them!!!

Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    Oh I will David! You can count on that!!!

Also, I was pretty retarded when I came to cigar.com, so everything I learn is from this site and the guys on here!.

Thanks again David!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    sweet, not 1, 2 but 3 opus's! sweet lordy. nice package.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    Jumpin Jesus on a pogostick.

my thought exactly
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Starbuck is not one to be trifled with - a triple OpusX PLUS as his first bomb?!?! The Force is strong in this one!

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    HOLY COW BATMAN! WEll knock me me down and Blow me windy.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Starbuck is not one to be trifled with - a triple OpusX PLUS as his first bomb?!?! The Force is strong in this one!

LOL. I have been trained well, very well. I guess my reputation will have to be upheld now because I told zeebra I tend to out bomb my fellow member....lol. Although I am not sure why he was so shocked. He knew he was getting an Opus X cigar, but I failed to tell him just how many. Not to mention the Siglo VI that I through in to finish him off after the initial explosion!

I can say this with confidence. I dare anyone to try and out bomb the young one where the force is strong! LOL.

Thanks all for the comments. Always nice to see what others say and think about the bombs. Have a great evening and weekend fellow gents.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Starbuck:
    The Sniper:

LOL. I have been trained well, very well. I guess my reputation will have to be upheld now because I told zeebra I tend to out bomb my fellow member....lol. Although I am not sure why he was so shocked. He knew he was getting an Opus X cigar, but I failed to tell him just how many. Not to mention the Siglo VI that I through in to finish him off after the initial explosion!

I can say this with confidence. I dare anyone to try and out bomb the young one where the force is strong! LOL.

Thanks all for the comments. Always nice to see what others say and think about the bombs. Have a great evening and weekend fellow gents.

Oh... I cant WAIT to see what happens from this quote... :-D

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Starbuck:
    The Sniper:

+1. I think he might have had an extra shot from starbucks before saying that.

David....might want to rethink that last statement, these guys are crazy! hahahah. Sinper is no joke either, he killed about 30 BOTL's, each with single shots! Be afraid....be very afraid!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    The Sniper:
    Starbuck:
    The Sniper:

+1. I think he might have had an extra shot from starbucks before saying that.

David....might want to rethink that last statement, these guys are crazy! hahahah. Sinper is no joke either, he killed about 30 BOTL's, each with single shots! Be afraid....be very afraid!
    Damnit, did I just hear a challenge?
  • Options
    LOL. Hmmm yeah three shots of espresso got me wired up last night. Just glad to be here amongst these fine gentlemen discussing lavish cigars....boooo ah hahahaha!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    I know David from a gambling forum as you guys know and have him gettin into cigars more and more lately......(insert mu hu hahahhaha).

Well I told him, I'll trade with him to get him on the good traders list and into the games and all...well I sent my package to him last week and he got em. Well I was out in Vegas and stuff so I told him to hold off before sending me my end of the trade.....

Well that SOB goes nuts on me!!!!!

He is a noob here so yea, he is good to go in my book and I just wanted to show everyone how great of an addition David is going to be to this forum!

Thanks David!!!!

Damn, that's a nice bomb. I don't think I've seen one w/ 3 freaking Opus X's. image

"Long ashes my friends."