Home Non Cigar Related
Options

holy lazy me batman

I have a bunch of photos to post. just been lazy. got my B-17 flight pics, as well as cabin in the woods pics to post. Labor day weekend went well, got some sticks in, just in time, came down with a cold after i got back!!! so... bug me, harass me!! make me post those pics after work tonite!

Comments

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm going to bug the sh*t out of you to post those B-17 pics! I am so freakin jealous about that! My grandfather was a B-17 pilot in WWII and I have been inside several and have seen them fly at air shows, and have tons of old photos looking through the bomb sights of his plane. We even still have a brand new prototype flight suit that he was issued during the war but never wore. I'm a big B-17 nuts and love WWII stuff in general! POST THEM!!!!! POST THEM!!!!!!!!!! lol When you're feeling up to it of course.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I gobble up anything relating to ww2. I'll join in the , get off your lazy ass and post them bandwagon.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    You work hard.... take your time
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    really Lassy? POST THE PICS! my Grandfather flew in a B-17 as well!
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Lasabar:
    really Lassy? POST THE PICS! my Grandfather flew in a B-17 as well!
    *Shhhhh* I'm using backwards Psychology... He sees you guys egging him on and then I come in and comfort and relax him and then he thinks
    "Hey! These forums guys are soooooo nice, I think they are swell!" And then he's so happy to have such a great forum that he relaxes and post the pics because NOW he REALLY doesn't want to disappoint us.

BUT he's so happy that we are such good gents that he's not paying attention and uploads all of his "VACATION" pics of his old girlfriends.... and then we see B00BS!
  • Options
    lol.. how many beers are you in so far? ;-)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    Well 3 hours ago when I posted I was just about to start... NOW I'm about 10 beers in... Soooooo.... Let's see some B00bs!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Well 3 hours ago when I posted I was just about to start... NOW I'm about 10 beers in... Soooooo.... Let's see some B00bs!
    I lied, just looked at the time... MAYBE I was 2 beers in
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Lasabar:
    phobicsquirrel:
    ROTFL. Trying to upload in between work load today.
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Lasabar:
    phobicsquirrel:
    I lied, just looked at the time... MAYBE I was 2 beers in
    lol
  • Options
    uploading to photobucket as we speak.
  • Options
    here was part 1. ill have the b17 pics up shortly, and then part 3 later on (more air show stuff).

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/175512.aspx
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I feel ya brother I still haven't gotten around to doing my vaca photos. I'll eventually get to them....lol