Home General Discussion
Options

Bachelor party ideas

I have a buddy getting married next month. He's got too much going on to give him a real bachelor party, but I think we'll be able to get enough guys together to have a good night for him.

I want to bring some sticks for everyone, and initially had the idea to get custom bands made; something to the effect of "*bachelor's* manhood" (it would have his name, but I don't know who's reading this and I don't want to spoil the surprise) with the idea that we were all saying goodbye to his independence and such, but it then occured to me that he could reply with 'you have my manhood in your mouth'. So I canned that idea.

Playing off that same concept, I'm now leaning towards getting a box of the Nub 354 Connie (I think this is the smallest stick Nub makes), while giving him the Maxx 'Ego' to compensate for his loss of manhood.

As I've been thinking about this, I thought I'd throw it out to you BORKs and see if you have any cigar-related ideas for a soon to be groom. Again, it's nothing big. I'm just looking for any way to give him a hard time while enjoying a cigar.

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Strippers and blow. That's cigar-related, right?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    You could make a "In case of" box for him...

Get like a box with a clear lid or a glass/plastic box and put all the things that a bachelor would have (Poker Chips, Cards, Bottle of Booze, Cigars, Nudie Mag etc.) and you can make it personal like
    IN CASE OF HER PERIOD or IN CASE OF IN-LAWS

Something like that...

Or use the same idea and seal a clear plastic box with the stuff and then just give it to him like a Museum exhibit... because he's never seeing them again!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    You could make a "In case of" box for him...

Get like a box with a clear lid or a glass/plastic box and put all the things that a bachelor would have (Poker Chips, Cards, Bottle of Booze, Cigars, Nudie Mag etc.) and you can make it personal like
    IN CASE OF HER PERIOD or IN CASE OF IN-LAWS

Something like that...

Or use the same idea and seal a clear plastic box with the stuff and then just give it to him like a Museum exhibit... because he's never seeing them again!
    lol..

I'd go for some ccom house blends or something along those lines as far as being cheap and nice sticks. plus you could use the money you save to get some other things. just an idea.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Lasabar:
    >IN CASE OF HER PERIOD !
    One a semi-related note, there's a few iphone apps for tracking the period so you know when to stay away. One's called "Code Red", the other's called "Track my ****"

On-topic: You could always get him a Cigar of the Month gift cert for a few months (you can choose how many months)

• Options
    The custom band idea is a good one, you just need to find a substitute for the word Manhood. Use "Freedom" or "Independence" instead and the same message comes across that all his choices in the world are going up in smoke...
  • Options
    xmacro:
    Lasabar:
    >IN CASE OF HER PERIOD !
    One a semi-related note, there's a few iphone apps for tracking the period so you know when to stay away. One's called "Code Red", the other's called "Track my ****"

On-topic: You could always get him a Cigar of the Month gift cert for a few months (you can choose how many months)

I'm surprised the Ifonie marketplace would allow an app with the word **** in it. Though I find it a very funny name!
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    doromath:
    The custom band idea is a good one, you just need to find a substitute for the word Manhood. Use "Freedom" or "Independence" instead and the same message comes across that all his choices in the world are going up in smoke...

LOL. The backstory is this guy used to tell his married friends to 'find your wife's purse and get your balls/manhood back so you can come out and...". The manhood reference was to get back at him for that, and the reason for the nubs. :P

I still like the idea of the custom bands and may use these, or some variation of it on one of the house blends (thanks Pheebs).

As for the stripper, this guy is so beyond whipped that he'd probably leave. I'm not joking...
  • Options
    I really wanted a donkey show, but sadly no one supplied it. I need better friends.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Midget strippers, they should be able to do things with a cigar. Also because it is a midget it doesn't really count as a stripper so your whipped friend should be fine with it. Though I'm big fan of the in emergency box. One of those things you keep around to reminded you of other times.
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    blindfold him and chain him to the pole! and speaking of strippers, go to a club and not the private one. They trap you with the private stripper and the club you go to is VITALLY important. To think of it in cigar terms, there are a lot of garcia vegas and phillies blunts out there that can ruin your day. A good strip club is the difference between loving your experience and hating it. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!