Home Non Cigar Related

Joke - Blonde Puzzle

Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me.....I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started".

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger".

He held her hand and said, "Second, I'd advise you to relax. Let's have a cup of coffee, then ..........." he sighed, "let's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box."

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I knew a girl that smart one time, comes to find out she was smarter than I thought, she took birth control!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Wanna know something also funny? I have friend that would totally do something like this... Blond chick named (Re)Becca - totally stereotypical right? She's somehow a complete blonde bombshell ditz, and at the same time, acing her advanced calculus classes and headed to Cal Poly... Completely threw me for a loop when I put those pieces together.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Hays:
    Wanna know something also funny? I have friend that would totally do something like this... Blond chick named (Re)Becca - totally stereotypical right? She's somehow a complete blonde bombshell ditz, and at the same time, acing her advanced calculus classes and headed to Cal Poly... Completely threw me for a loop when I put those pieces together.
    . . . you sure she ain't "putting the professor's pieces together"?

How to tell if a blond's been using the computer? There's whiteout on the screen
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    xmacro:
    Hays:
    . . . you sure she ain't "putting the professor's pieces together"?

How to tell if a blond's been using the computer? There's whiteout on the screen
    lol....
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Hays:
    Pics of her doing calculus or it's not true.