Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Need humi! - Closed

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
Hey guys! Since I'll be bombing a soldier and his wife with a 20 count and some sticks and my uncle in Taiwan with another 20 count, I'm looking for a 50 to 150 count. I'll buy it off you or trade sticks if necessary. I'd rather try you guys out before I buy one from some mass manufacturer.

Comments

• i have that 300 count but its not ready yet...sorry...i did get a electronic humidifier for the cabinet but for some reason im having issues so i need to send it back and get another!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Oooh ok. I didn't know you were out of town til I saw your post about Saturday deals. Hopefully, I can get that 300 count (so long as it's not one of those humidor tables) and buy a few boxes after the Army finally pays me my last paycheck.
  • yeah there are plenty who want this thing lol....couple little things wrong but ill fix them before getting rid of....ill do like a ebay thing for cigars or something! lol....but ill keep you updated....I now have to send back my dam humidifier and get another...im pissed to be honest! lol...dam bid site! lol
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PM sent... even though this is a bit outdated...