Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Got God of War?-CLOSED

I got a MOW and Ruination double happiness up for trade. I'll admit that I ain't got the stones to smoke both of these things in one day along with a virtue... Thes frigging things are huge!!! So what's it worth to you?

Comments

• Options
    I agree ! i couldn't do it either
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I could do one or the other, not both. Just trying to pass along the goodness to another botl.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I need them for another run once the armada comes out. PM heading your way
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    This might be a stupid question...but do you mean God of Fire or Man O War?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    The God of War refer's to Enfidel's achievement of smoking a Virtue then a Double Happiness of the Original MOW and Ruination then finishing with the SE of the MOW
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    ENFIDL:
    dont forget about the maduro
  • Options
    jship079:
    ENFIDL:
    dont forget about the maduro
    Tu Shea, I gotta find someone who bought the War Chest. I would but man that's a lot to drop at one time....lol
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was promised a God of Fire from a contest I won here maybe 6 or 7 months ago. Still never saw a thing from this supposed BOTL. Think he still owes the other winner too from what I can gather. Oh well short rant. My brother in law sent me one yesterday. Looking forward to trying this.
  • Options
    We got a Warchest for our group that gets together every week. Got a great deal on it. I doubt we will have any extras though.
  • Options
    coachjamie:
    We got a Warchest for our group that gets together every week. Got a great deal on it. I doubt we will have any extras though.
    If you guys can spare a maduro let me know brother!
  • Options
    BIG thanks to Jetmech for hooking me up with this trade! Awesome BORK!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Krieg:
    The God of War refer's to Enfidel's achievement of smoking a Virtue then a Double Happiness of the Original MOW and Ruination then finishing with the SE of the MOW
    damn!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Do what ENFIDL did and you turn into him:

• Options
    ENFIDL:
    coachjamie:

I will see if I can snag one out of the chest this Fri night when we break it open.
  • Options
    coachjamie:
    ENFIDL:
    coachjamie:
    I will see if I can snag one out of the chest this Fri night when we break it open.
    Thanks brother! I really appreciate you trying!!!!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    coachjamie:
    ENFIDL:
    coachjamie:
    Thanks brother! I really appreciate you trying!!!!
    Actually, if you can manage to snag another spare maduro, I'll trade for it. Thinking of re-doing my badge. Just need the maduro and the armada.