Home General Discussion
Options

DPG deal $2.50 each

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=SP-CIGASST71 I just got a couple of these, and they are great! Where else can you get premium DPG cigars for this price, with this level of service?

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to get a look at these but I can't seem to make the URL work. I'm probably doing something wrong but can you tell me which DPG you're referring to?

Thanks

Marty

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    I've been trying to get a look at these but I can't seem to make the URL work. I'm probably doing something wrong but can you tell me which DPG you're referring to?

Thanks

Marty

He is referring to the DPG 10-cigar collection that is advertised on page 2 of the variety samplers. 10 cigars for $24.95. Just copy and paste his link and it should take you right to it. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    I've got two of these coming. Great price for 10 sticks, especially considering the Cubao is my favorite cigar.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    jlmarta:

Thanks

Marty

He is referring to the DPG 10-cigar collection that is advertised on page 2 of the variety samplers. 10 cigars for $24.95. Just copy and paste his link and it should take you right to it. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I tried copying and pasting 3 or 4 times before I asked the question, but something doesn't seem to work. I'll have another look now that I know what it is that we're discussing.

Thanks again,

Marty