Home General Discussion
Options

Thanks Kelly and CCom

I know these types of posts have been flooding the forums lately, but today I got what I believed to be a huge deal on two boxes of cigars. I was actually scared of buying them and even fumbled trying to type up my response to Kelly as I was going 100 mph/hr!! CCom, Kelly, and the rest of the staff, do a lot for us on Saturdays, weekly promotions, etc. I'm sincerely grateful for this as most companies have a hard time with customer service. As I said before, they'll continue to get my business as their customer service continues to be outstanding. Now...to tell the wife lol

Comments

• Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    what did you get? dont post prices ;)
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    JDNs :) They'll be waiting for me when I return home lol
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    Nick2021:
    JDNs :) They'll be waiting for me when I return home lol
    cool, enjoy them brotha
  • Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    Nick2021:
    I know these types of posts have been flooding the forums lately, but today I got what I believed to be a huge deal on two boxes of cigars. I was actually scared of buying them and even fumbled trying to type up my response to Kelly as I was going 100 mph/hr!! CCom, Kelly, and the rest of the staff, do a lot for us on Saturdays, weekly promotions, etc. I'm sincerely grateful for this as most companies have a hard time with customer service. As I said before, they'll continue to get my business as their customer service continues to be outstanding. Now...to tell the wife lol
    Thank you!!! We do our best :)
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Thanks to Kelly for helping me out today! UPS dropped off my Saturday deal package from Sept 4th. The Diesel Unlimited pack was unharmed, but it looked like someone was twisting and cutting slits into the cap and shoulder of the CAO Americas. However, Kelly set it straight. Once again, CCom saves the day!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Sept 4th.... wow that's a long time in transit.