Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I'm very good friends with Millinnium115..... I'm glad to be a part of this forum and love smoking a stick!!!!!! Love you guys already!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Huh, This is posted under Millenium 115???
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    well ya know what they say nobdy can love you if ya dont love yourself
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    ..... ?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    "brought to you by Alcohol!"
  • Options
    sorry guys... had my boy over last night...he luvs smoking cigars....i was talking abt cigar.com.... he signed up using my computer, didnt realize, that my account was on...so he was trying to write,,,but with my member accnt... srry everyone....lol stav
  • Options
    millennium115:
    sorry guys... had my boy over last night...he luvs smoking cigars....i was talking abt cigar.com.... he signed up using my computer, didnt realize, that my account was on...so he was trying to write,,,but with my member accnt... srry everyone....lol stav
    No real apologies necessary.... Now, I'm not one to drunk post, but I've seen it happen a couple of times
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    millennium115:
    No real apologies necessary.... Now, I'm not one to drunk post, but I've seen it happen a couple of times
    LOL this is so naturally sarcasm that it hardly warrants mentioning, but I do believe that you defined drunk posting... it's your regular conversation isn't it?
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    Lasabar:
    millennium115:
    LOL this is so naturally sarcasm that it hardly warrants mentioning, but I do believe that you defined drunk posting... it's your regular conversation isn't it?
    Im an 8-12 beers socialite!!!