Home Ratings & Reviews

Nosotros

Here is a reveiw I did. let me know what you think. http://wbfiller.com/nosotros-toro-quick-cigar-review-by-ross-davey/

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Interesting note... after this initial two small releases of Nosotros, apparently the blend is being completely scrapped and re-done.
  • bump. come on guys let me know what you think, good or bad.
    rossdavey2:
    bump. come on guys let me know what you think, good or bad.
    Your review, especially the floral elements were definitely in line with the impression I got from the single I smoked. I found it to be more reminiscent of Dion's cigars than Drew's though. I enjoyed it, and would probably pick up a 5er if they prices were a little lower.
  • docbp87:
    rossdavey2:
    bump. come on guys let me know what you think, good or bad.
    Your review, especially the floral elements were definitely in line with the impression I got from the single I smoked. I found it to be more reminiscent of Dion's cigars than Drew's though. I enjoyed it, and would probably pick up a 5er if they prices were a little lower.
    The biggest thing that made me think of DE was the "dryness" of the smoke. Like a dry wine. The #9s I have smoked has had the same quality to them. The #9 seems like a dry esppresso to me. I enjoy them, but the Nos added those floral/berry notes that I find in Dions sticks.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I wish I had the same experience as you. The first and only Nosotros I've had was definitely green. Flavors were extremely grassy and it wouldn't stay lit. I will give it another shot.
  • I would if I was you. I had the same thing happen on my first one. I got it just after they had come in and smoked it the first day I was home. Man it sucked big hairy balls. Glad I had the other resting. Made a world of diffrence.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    is this a B&M only stick Ross?
  • Thats the only place I have found them, but if you call you never know.
    Nah. There are a few online retailers that have them currently. Alex and Tim told me that eventually they would be stocked on Ccom as well, but due to the blend change, I'm not sure if that is still a go.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    nice. I haven't had one and doubt I will. Seems to have praise at a lot of places. It'll be interesting to see if the new blending makes it better or worse.