Home General Discussion
Options

I WON I WON!!!

Ok, so maybe it wasn't the lotto, but I won an auction for 10 Oliva Serie G Maduros for $22 so I'm in a pretty good mood right now! haha Just had to share the news. I've never tried the Oliva line but heard so many good things that I couldn't pass up that deal!

Comments

• Options
    DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    grats i havent had one yet let me know what you think!
  • Options
    I've had the Series G Cameroon. It was some damn tasty stuff. You'll enjoy in it.
  • Options
    Had my first V series earlier tonight. Not too shabby.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Woohoo for you!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Every time I see the title of this thread, I think:

THE NEW PHONE BOOKS ARE HERE! THE NEW PHONE BOOKS ARE HERE!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Haha Yea, I know I sound like I just won the lotto or something, but I was really excited! haha I'm easily amused!
  • Options
    BigDan.BigDan. Posts: 211
    haha well i actually thought you won the lotto i wass gna say thats crazy but upon hearing this great news im still happy to say congrats those seem like some amazing smokes at a GREAT price so good job at the auction and i hope you enjoy the smokes
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I love the devil sites(code name for cigar auction sites).
  • Options
    Gratz on the win. Hope you enjoy your stogies. I myself just won (as in just about 5 minutes ago) a box of Gurkha Master Select Torpedos. The price was about $50 less than I saw everywhere else so I am happy about that. I wanted to try them and now I can. Too bad I have to wait until they get here in Korea...
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    When I first saw this I had thought he won one of the C.Com giveaways :P
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    When I first saw this I had thought he won one of the C.Com giveaways :P
    That's what I thought too.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I would be thrilled to win the C.Com giveaway! But I got my sticks in the mail today and can't WAIT to try one out. I've been wanting to try the Oliva line for a while so 10 should be a good start. I put the date on them and placed them in the humi so I can track how they age. Can't wait to try my first!