Home General Discussion
Options

Esteban Carreras Event at Utopia in Chicago Today!

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
THURSDAY SEPT 23RD......630-10PM come and hangout with the rep of ESTEBAN CARRERAS......makers of this years hottest cigars the "187" and "5150". Great smokes at affordable prices.....he will be offering great deals and give aways throughout the night....also FREE FOOD AND DRINKS!!!
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Would love to make a trip down but I will be in Hudson, WI for the Cain F tour that night.

Been wanting to try the 187 though. Heard good things about it.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    Would love to make a trip down but I will be in Hudson, WI for the Cain F tour that night.

I hear good things about it as well....
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    sirfoster83:

I hear good things about it as well....
    The 187 is one of the best $5 smokes I've ever had. One of the cool things about them is that if you buy a box of Habano/Oscuro 30/30 they come in a beautiful black lacquered humidor. I think it's about $325 for that deal in the toro vitola, but for a nice humi and 60 quality smokes, you can't beat it.....
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    my local b&m has the 187's and i was going to pick them up but you price is at 8.50 so ill pass for now and rather spend alittle more to get a stick that i like
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Esteban Carreras just did an event today, at a local B&M in Katy, TX .

You don't hear to much about these guys and they don't seem to market through online sources, but I've seen there guys at local B&Ms several times, maybe 3 or 4 times over the past 6 or 7 months, so they seem to like to support the little guys, all of their cigars are reasonably priced and they really are very good!!

I like the Cubana Real and the Habano myself, also the 187 is a kick ass full bodied smoke, try em if you can, you don't know what you're missing.

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    How was the event Marty? I'm jealous with the car out of commission I missed the Cain F tour last night. Super bummed. Hoping to get my hands on the wifes ride to make it to the one tonight but its not looking good.

Hope you had a good time
  • Options
    I actually didn't go. I was just helping promote it for my B&M. I had family plans. I am looking forward to the RP event next month..... This was kind of a mini-event anyways. There was free food and deals but no raffles or swag. The RP event is supposed to be huge.