Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sniper Attack !

Guys i would like to send out a SHout out to the Sniper... if you only knew... He sent me a Package today that included the New Iron Maiden CD and 5 Tasty Sticks including a Diesel Shorty,a 5 Vegas Gold, A Massive Juicy looking gurk of some sort.. LOL All this to write a Review of the New Iron Maiden CD....
I am a Serious Maiden HEad .. seen them Live 26 times... LOL So its off to the CD player and a Smoke !

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Glad it got there for ya Oz, and hope you enjoy it! I know you are a big fan of the Diesel, so I thought I'd send along a Shorty for you. I know you've probably already tried em, but I also know you have had plenty of distractions lately too that make keeping up with the new cigars less than job #1. Cant wait to hear what you (and anyone else on here for that matter) has to say about the new Maiden album!

Take care brother, and here's to your 27th Maiden show, whenever it may be. UP THE IRONS!!! :-D

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Sniper:
    Glad it got there for ya Oz, and hope you enjoy it! I know you are a big fan of the Diesel, so I thought I'd send along a Shorty for you. I know you've probably already tried em, but I also know you have had plenty of distractions lately too that make keeping up with the new cigars less than job #1. Cant wait to hear what you (and anyone else on here for that matter) has to say about the new Maiden album!

Take care brother, and here's to your 27th Maiden show, whenever it may be. UP THE IRONS!!! :-D

Ive got the Shorty havent had one yet now I have two and one will meet its firey death this weekend! During IRON MAIDEN Play! My Wifes Birthday is this weekend........ I got her a Day at the SPA to help her relieve some tension. WHile shes in the SPa Ill be on the Patio Smoking CIgars and Listening to Iron Maiden,,, sounds like a Great Trade off to me!