Home General Discussion

Only Cuban cigars here in South Korea

I know it sounds strange but I want to buy cigars other than just Cubans. The Koreans have Cubans because they know Americans will buy them so that is all they carry. The prices as you might guess are a bit steep. A Cohiba Siglo III is about $27 US. Being newer to cigars I don't have an experienced enough palate to really tell me I have just smoked $27 and it was worth it. For now, I can smoke cheaper ones and enjoy them fully. The military PX has some as well but only if you like cigars that have been sitting in a case, (not a humidor) for God knows how long. I have to go online to get other brands and fresh smokes. I just do a google search and read some reviews. Any other good websites to check out for good deals and reviews? I have ordered catalogs from Thompson, JR, Cigar Int and TNT to name a few but have yet to get any in the mail. Any ideas or suggestions on great deals on great cigars, let me know. Thanks

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if you look in my signature you will see a link to "kuzi's cigar catalog" click it. some reviews and what not there. the first post has a link to my old catalog with even more reviews.

as far as cigars shipping over seas...
    cigar.com will probably be the best. they take care of our armed forces.
  • yeah, I was checking out a few things here at cigar.com and found some interesting stuff that sounded like something I would like. Let me know what you think. I do like mild and medium. Cigar.com Cuban Label Torpedo 6.1 X 52, Torpedo, Sumatra Fonseca Habana Seleccion Invictos 6 X 50, Invictos, Habano Rocky Patel Vintage Segundos 1992 Robusto 5.5 X 50, 1992 Robusto, Sumatra
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the vintage segundos will be a bit more med-full if i remember correctly.