Home General Discussion

first order what do i smoke?

hey all got my first order from ccom coming never smoked nuthin but Cuban b4 this don't know what to smoke first here's what i got coming: 2 x Cain Nub Habano 2 x Cohiba Black Supremo 1 x Diesel Shorty 2 x Man O War Special Edition 2 x Man O War Runination 6x60 2 x CAO Brazilia Gol 2 x Gurkha Triple Ligero 2 x Gurkha Centurian 2 x Reposado Conn 2 x Reposado Maduro 2 x Reposado Habano 4 x Diesel Unholy Cocktail 2 x Gurkha Black Puro 2 x 5 Vegas Triple A i'm thinkin i will smoke the centurian only because it was made for "one of the richest men in the world" LOL or the runination have read great things about it..

Comments

• ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    I'd go with the Diesal or the 5 Vegas AAA. Both hold up well to the off the truck smoke.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'd let those smokes rest for about a week first. This is because the cigars are in a constantly hot and dry environment while in transit. As for what to smoke first, I'd say Diesel Unholy Cocktail or 5 Vegas Triple A. The Gurkha Centurian and all the Man O' Wars are some of my favorite smokes, but they're MUCH better with just a little bit of age.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'd go with one of the diesels. They are usually great off the truck and/or fresh. The Ruination usually needs a few months of rest before it hits it sweet spot. I haven't liked the AAA fresh, but Tim, TGO, was telling me that after 6+ months they get a lot better.
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    I love when people agree with me. Makes me feel like I almost have half a brain in my head. Despite what my boss says
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I love your tastes, nice choices.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    fla-gypsy:
    I was going to say that. Except maybe for the Centurian. Never did it for me. Those Black Puro's however... they are good.
  • i know.. i am looking forward to them as well only ever smoked Cuban cohiba's...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    What do you smoke? EVERYTHING! With what you've got on the way, no matter what you pick it will be a great smoke - enjoy!
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    x2
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    It would be the CAO Brazilia for me. Excellent stick!