Home General Discussion

sooo happy

finally getting some free time this weekend. Im going on a camping trip with my dad, brother and brother in law, and bringing 20 cigars or so. Finally some time for the sacred leaf.

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    surfingzeeko:
    finally getting some free time this weekend. Im going on a camping trip with my dad, brother and brother in law, and bringing 20 cigars or so. Finally some time for the sacred leaf.
    Enjoy yourself bro'. I envy you. Good times with your family.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Have fun and smoke a couple for me as I will be at work :/
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Have fun brother
  • SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Have fun! Careful!! DOn't start any forest fires.............
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Have a great time bro! Sounds like fun!
  • Hope you have a great time bro.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Schrooz:
    Have fun! Careful!! DOn't start any forest fires.............
    Yeah, Firetruckguy needs some time off!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    t_evan50:
    Have fun and smoke a couple for me as I will be at work :/
    Me too brother... second of four Saturdays in a row I get to work. YAY ME!!! :-(

• good weekend, had some ISOM Montecristo #2's and #4's, a 262 paradigm (very nice), a RP Vintage 1990, and an Alec Bradley Maxx Ego, which was the biggest cigar I've ever had at 9". On the downside, I broke my foot, got sick and got a nasty sunburn. But at least I had a good time lol
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    surfingzeeko:
    good weekend, had some ISOM Montecristo #2's and #4's, a 262 paradigm (very nice), a RP Vintage 1990, and an Alec Bradley Maxx Ego, which was the biggest cigar I've ever had at 9". On the downside, I broke my foot, got sick and got a nasty sunburn. But at least I had a good time lol
    Wow... All that and you're still happy? Congrats!
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    Oh jeepers. well I guess now we can have a cast coming off celebration cigar? hahaha, there's always a reason if you look hard enough