Home General Discussion
Options

Saturday Deal 9-18-10

Just sent out the Saturday Deal email. If you didnt get it send me an email at KGraffin@cigar.com and I'll let you know what it is. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Excellent deal Kelly; tho with the order I placed earlier I would be divorced if I jumped on it. :)
  • Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    divorce is in these days though ;) lol jk Thanks anyway
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    email sent
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I MISSED THE ONE I WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I cross my fingers toward the future. I really missed out here. Anyone want to help me out for a nice little trade with maybe some Anejos or Opus's or other stuff in the mix PLEASE PM me.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Is the backup deal up or is it still the original? If the backup deal's up, I didn't get the email.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Not the backup-----but one of the 2 options are gone.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Is there a backup deal yet? I'm not interested in either of the primary deals. If not, no worries. Thanks for the opportunity either way.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Kelly, I want to thank you for your continued deals you give us.
  • Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    phobicsquirrel:
    Kelly, I want to thank you for your continued deals you give us.
    You're welcome! :)
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Really wish I could get in on this one! But alas, I'm over budget already...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Made the mistake of jumping on these particular sticks a day too soon apparently! Oh well, glad I was able to get some from CCom anyway! This was an awesome deal Kelly!