Home General Discussion
Options

Dog Watch Cigar Radio

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
So I downloaded a new app for my iphone couple days ago, cigar radio show. It's not bad, they talk about a lot of cigar stuff...does anyone know or listened to this before?

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    havent yet but looks like something i might download soon. do you have any other cigar apps you use? any good recommendations?
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    havent yet but looks like something i might download soon. do you have any other cigar apps you use? any good recommendations?
    Well, I really like Mobile Stogie (3.99 I believe). Great app, I use it to keep track of all my cigars. You can also export your inventory into a excel spreadsheet and email it all from inside the app, very handy! Only pain in the ass thing about it is just entering all your cigars for the first time. But once u get done, it's very easy to update once u smoke or add something. The cigar database is huge, but hasn't been updated since 2009 sometime, but you can add your own cigars if they're not in there.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I love it. Great podcast or whatever. I also like Doc Stogie Fresh's podcast. Chief Hava has done some great interviews on it lately.
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    I also like stogie review, that does videos. I like the cigar watch podcast but gosh darn is those episodes long and at times a little self serving. If he could cut those down to a 20min deal that was more focused, I would be totally into it. But I get it, hes just talking while he smokes a cigar.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    I love it. Great podcast or whatever. I also like Doc Stogie Fresh's podcast. Chief Hava has done some great interviews on it lately.
    Stogie Fresh?? Never heard of it. How often does he do his show?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best is Blowin' Smoke. I like Stogie Fresh 5 which is Doc Stogie Fresh' new one, and Dog Watch is ok.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    One that I do like to listen to is Cigar Dave. He covers a lot from cigars and drinks to politics (mostly when it has something to do with cigars and smoking bans). It is actually a live radio show on every saturday at noon but I catch them on podcast off I-Tunes.
  • Options
    Dustin1981:
    One that I do like to listen to is Cigar Dave. He covers a lot from cigars and drinks to politics (mostly when it has something to do with cigars and smoking bans). It is actually a live radio show on every saturday at noon but I catch them on podcast off I-Tunes.
    Oh yeah I like Cigar Dave but the last podcast I can find is from January. Am I looking in the wrong place? Can't find anything new on itunes.
  • Options
    just go to cigardave.com this is his officialsite. go to theater 1a. its listed on the left side. its got everything up to sept. 18 show
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I will have to find something like this for my Storm!
  • Options
    jhopephulle:
    just go to cigardave.com this is his officialsite. go to theater 1a. its listed on the left side. its got everything up to sept. 18 show
    Yeah but you can't download the episodes and I don't feel like sitting at my computer for an hour plus cigar show. I want to put it on my ipod.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    I will have to find something like this for my Storm!
    can you DL pod casts to the storm?

"Long ashes my friends."